Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

To be honest, it starts with the hope of a permanent job. I am of the British working class, the lower end, and somehow managed to get employed in the civil service. Don't worry, Mail readers, it was an insignificant dept., but I was there. Absolutely no clue what I was supposed to be doing, but I faked it well, and somehow managed to not get sacked.

Years pass, and I become aware that I'm likely to start killing. Hopefully with a target in mind, but more likely anyone who breathed funny or said something stupid. Or just happened to be near me. I do have some issues from life, but the work poo poo was not helping me be as civilised as we pretend.

This is not good.

So I leave and am now wandering around a museum, sometimes explaining that both mummies and dinosaur fossils are real (actually had to do this) and not wanting to kill quite so many people.

So how do we drones deal with it? Not well, and I'd be cautious when in a government office - one of those cunts might be just like me. Just looking for an reason that justifies...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread