Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Weird, a goon crumpling under the weight of being in a normal public setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Kuato posted:

People put up with it because they have stupid bills to pay i would think

Most of these "how do people do X" threads end up with the OP eventually bragging about how they don't have to work a normal job. So I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
"Heh, look at all these pathetic drones and wage slaves going about their mundane lives."

Picture a person saying this. Did you picture a successful or happy person? Me either.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

I'm gay.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I want to see the thread for office workers stuck with to opus111 for a week.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
All of these rants about regular jobs sound like they are coming from some trenchcoat mafia surly teen.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

opus111 posted:

its not the worst by any means, I'm not saying that. being packed this close to people you didn't choose to be and having to put up with them for 8 hours is pretty weird when you think about it though.

Who would have guessed this weird, unpleasant person suffers from social anxiety.

"The drones, just sitting there, breathing, making their noises. I can't even..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

opus111 posted:

lol go post about the horrors of gamer gate somewhere and leave my cool thread alone.

I'm going to lock you in an office with normal human beings until you cry.

• Locked thread