Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/us/orlando-college-sued-forced-vaginal-exams/index.html

quote:

The details are outlined in a federal lawsuit filed Thursday in Orlando against Valencia College and three instructors. It alleges that medical diagnostic students at Valencia College were forced to submit to the examination of their sexual organs under threat of having their grades reduced or of being blacklisted by future employers.

quote:

The lawsuit claims during orientation, the college "had a second-year student, Jennifer Astor (nicknamed the 'TransVag Queen') explain the medical diagnostic sonography program's faculty believed that students should undergo invasive transvaginal ultrasound procedures in order to become better sonography technicians."

quote:

"Valencia positioned these transvaginal probes as voluntary, but its actual policy and practice was that they were not," according to the lawsuit.

The suit also describes weekly probes for students in the program, saying they, "endured these invasive probes without a modicum of privacy. Plaintiffs would disrobe in a restroom, drape themselves in towels, and traverse the sonography classroom in full view of instructors and other students."

"A student would place a condom over the probe and then apply generous amounts of lubrication to the probe. In some cases, the student would have to sexually 'stimulate' plaintiffs in order to facilitate inserting the probe into plaintiffs' vaginas," the lawsuit alleges.

I spend too much time in GBS because it took me a bit to figure out what they actually meant by TransVag lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a large trout posted:

a degree in raping is sought after these days

They give scholarships for it, and believe it or not, they complain that they don't get paid a wage in addition to it

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Harald posted:

how many alt accounts does fetus tree have?

suck my chode

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its called rape, moridin

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Leon Einstein posted:

Why would u admit to having a chode?

im comfortable with myself

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

burritolingus posted:

That's not rape.

It's insanely inappropriate, but it's not rape.

if you are coerced into being vaginally penetrated that is in fact rape

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

burritolingus posted:

Oh I didn't see the part at the end there where they're forced to insert things yeah that's a rape right there you're right.

lol alright, i was a bit bewildered and went so far as to look up all the various laws in FL pertaining to it and was gonna make a massive own-post but i guess i dont have to

E: also 'definition of rape in florida' might be the loving grimiest i have ever felt using google

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
and also they had to sometimes 'sexually stimulate' them lol

which might be to elongate the canal or whatever and be legit but jesus gently caress not in that context

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Flesh Forge posted:

what if you wanted to rape boys instead this is not a very diverse school I think :monocle:

Actually, if male students were coerced to penetrate females that could probably be construed as rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
double kill

• Locked thread