Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I have one of these

it's p cool

I haven't touched it in well over a couple of years though because it's illegal in australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
australia gay

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

I just have weapons for fun I don't need them, if somebody broke into my place, I live on the second floor so I would just throw them out the window :hehe:

if someone broke into my house and I were actually home I'm pretty sure they would run as soon as they saw me because the only people that just break into random houses (here, at least) are burned out tweakers

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Is it .. is it mightier than a sword?

it is, but it relies on the sword

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

The best home defense "weapon" is to just get large-ish dog. Plus they make good companions unlike inanimate metal and polymer

I would love to get a rottweiler because they are just the best dogs but I can't afford to take good care of one rn

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

JB50 posted:

LOL if you dont have a 50 BMG with API rounds. Just LOL.

<--------

I have fired a 50 before and it wasn't fun I wouldn't recommend it

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

My Q-Face posted:

I'm a much better shot with an M16/M4 than I am with my 30.06 hunting rifle.

That's really strange. Consider having someone watch you shoot it?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

concerned mom posted:

Can't you make like a sharpened piece of conch or something.

if I literally lived in the middle of the ocean my weapon would be a trident

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

i have 4 full sized swords (functional, not decorative), two bayonets (one is from nazi germany, the other is american from the Spanish-American war), and a large number of various combat knives

it is 2015 which means that there is no such thing as a (functional, not decorative) full sized sword unless you are part of an anti-Muslim pogrom in India, or an Arabian executioner

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

they are from the middle east, yes

I believe the swords are from the middle east but once someone who is not from the middle east buys them they stop being functional and become decorative

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

thats fair, i haven't actually intimidated any muslims or decapitated anyone with them since i got them

here in the first world we intimidate muslims with guns, and sometimes with robots who have guns

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ArmZ posted:

I have a bat cause I like to go to the batting cages and an ice ax somewhere in the basement that I haven't used in 5 years and probably should sell

wtf is the point of an ice axe if you throw ice on a fire it will burn up in like half a second

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
oh wait I get it it's an axe made out of ice that makes more sense

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I do this when paintballing and it works really well to help me control the marker. Especially if I'm sprinting at a piece of cover.

what was this idiot even trying to say

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

in paintball having your finger up like that keeps it from bobbing around and poo poo cause you really sprint your rear end off. plus you pretty much have no choice since almost all triggers are two finger and ultra sensitive. if you try and run to a bunker with your finger anywhere near the trigger youre going to shoot everywhere lol, and probably your legs.

idc about paintball I meant the "trigger discipline makes you look like a retard" idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

oh uh i dunno. maybe grab the whole handle ?? anyway im definitely not in that boat lol

if by "grab the whole handle" you mean "put all five fingers around the grip" then that's incredibly retarded because then you're going to have to move your trigger finger away from the grip, move it around the trigger guard, and slide your entire hand up on the grip to align your trigger finger with the trigger

as opposed to just having to lower your trigger finger slightly

please explain yourself retard who made the original comment

• Locked thread