Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i do various drugs, shitpost on the internet, play open D A G chords on my guitar. welp that's about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

genesplicer posted:

That is depressing. Mrs. Genesplicer and I actually have hobbies that we can do at the same place and time, usually in the studio we have at home. We have a work table in the center, benches around the walls and storage cabinets above. I build models, do papercrafting, draw, paint, build things, mold and cast, do electronic projects. On one wall we have a TV, so we can watch shows while working. During the summer, when we don't have time obligations, our schedule looks kind of like this:

1200: Get up, move to couches
1200 - 1400: Read books on the couch, enjoy breakfast
1400 - 1600: Routine household tasks
1600 - 2100: In studio, doing art/crafts/hobbies
2100 - 2300: If anything interesting is going on, move telescopes into back yard, do some astronomy, otherwise continue in studio
2300 - 0400: In studio, doing more art/crafts/hobbies

Some days we may have school work in there, but we can usually do that in the studio while the other person is doing arty stuff, or working on school, as well.

The advantage to our studio is we have plenty of space to spread out (500 square feet), so we can work on multiple projects at once. When paint is drying on a painting, you can be soldering a circuit board. It is great!

you are such a drat teacher lol "mrs. genesplicer"

edit: this does sound like a fun schedule though

edit2: i'm not trying to be mean btw i'm just loling at how you even type like an authority figure

jarofpiss fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 21, 2015

• Locked thread