Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will you miss dave?
yes
no
im gay
View Results

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
i remember when he tried to fit as many people in spider man costumes into a starbucks as possible. i also liked lyle the intern and will it float

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
nah

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I gotta learn to lead my shots a little more

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't think I've ever sat through a single one of his shows from beginning to end. Not out of any dislike, we just never clicked.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Literally who?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
liberal piece of unfunny poo poo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I always liked that he pretty much did his own thing and worked a lot of anti-humor and self-deprecation into the show.

It's really tame now by today's standards but when I was in grade school in the 90s, it was good stuff. Way better than Leno's garbage rear end.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a great man

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

RIP david letterman :smith:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The jv to Leno's varsity.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i don;t own a TV but sure

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
top ten signs you might be gay

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
liked when hosed dem broads at the office

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.
guy starts acting like a real jerk when norm mentions something nazi related get bent letter man

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i liked when he stiffed oprah with the dinner bill and started a decade long feud

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want his sofa.

Malcolm
May 11, 2008
I'll miss him as much as I miss the foo fighters.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gently caress that bitch

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Malcolm posted:

I'll miss him as much as I miss the foo fighters.

back when I used to work retail, I got assigned to work on a remodel on a store about 30 minutes away

the guy I carpooled with only played foo fighters for the entire two weeks, like how the gently caress can you stand to listen to that much foo fighters by choice

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY428yDJBfs

Anything Dave and Rupert do is great.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
not a check box poll. voted 1.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
who are the guests tonight? trying to decide if i'm gonna watch or not.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
lol jk i don't vote

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

the black guy with the headset was cool

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
chrIs elliot was thebest

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
no, he was an rear end in a top hat.

also, it's insane how much money he was paid. god bless america...

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He used to be really good for grilling his guests but he kind of stopped doing that.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the nbc days were classic *sips carmel macchiatto*

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i liked his hot young intern that he banged

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

A little disappointed that the last week of shows weren't just Dave terrorizing Richard Simmons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:golfclap:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

No, i never watched him and hes a bad person for having a gap in his teeth.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
He was funny for quite a while, but the last few years he has really just been phoning it in, and hasn't been very entertaining to watch.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ghost Head posted:

i remember when he tried to fit as many people in spider man costumes into a starbucks as possible. i also liked lyle the intern and will it float

none of those things are funny but just because letterman was the most like carson i will miss him

it's weird because he did a ton of shows with guests nobody respected but 15 year olds but idk, who am i supposed to like now? i guess conan

anyone who doesnt turn every show into egg and waterballoon games is fine with me

naem
May 29, 2011

Like ten years ago maybe, he was v original for his time

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

david letterman is an inspiration for overly sarcastic assholes like me. i will miss him dearly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

PotatoManJack posted:

He was funny for quite a while, but the last few years he has really just been phoning it in, and hasn't been very entertaining to watch.
he was probably phoning it in intentionally and wanted people to know about it. letterman ain't got time for bullshit

• Locked thread