Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Just stating the facts here folks. nothing to see. move along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

finish the fuckin story op

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
did she get hosed in all her?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
what if YOUR wife/significant other got cucked in the pussy

and how would you feel about that?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idgi op what are you talking about? Are you. ... ... Posting under the influence?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i was cucked. every woman that i have been with and who has abandoned me

they are being cucked right now. i mean im being cucked. im cuckold. shes being hosed in the pussy by a forein dick. and the other one is being hosed by a foreign army dick. cucks, all of the, cucks.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

in the what???

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Thread is bad.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:gas:

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i hope they gas and purge me so i dont have to exist in this world any more

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

killaer posted:

i hope they gas and purge me so i dont have to exist in this world any more

Who is they

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What is cucked mean op I don't get it

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
gas

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"gently caress her right in the pussy"

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Kuato posted:

Who is they

in every town their is an illuminate order that maintains the status quo, no buggery, no unrestricted loving in the pussy in public, when u see the "fire department connectioN' or the circles on the ground that say "gas" or "water" its actually old neo-hitler architecture after the capitulation of the empires

they can gas any apartment bloc at will. there are replacements ready to immigrate into the country from a number of war-torn republics. when a "cell-block" begins to act too unruly despite ammenities of marijuana and alcoholic exess, or when there is a threat perceived to the order of the third estate, there is a gas valve, its like in farenheit 451 except the firemen are the GAS GESTAPO KILL SQUADS and the entire apartment is "liquidated into unpersonhood" and you will see an entire new ethnic bloc come up, thats how the koreans and the chinks came in after the east wars

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Stop doing drugs, killaer

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Then I came all over the computer screen.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god drat cuck me i love it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

killaer posted:

in every town their is an illuminate order that maintains the status quo, no buggery, no unrestricted loving in the pussy in public, when u see the "fire department connectioN' or the circles on the ground that say "gas" or "water" its actually old neo-hitler architecture after the capitulation of the empires

they can gas any apartment bloc at will. there are replacements ready to immigrate into the country from a number of war-torn republics. when a "cell-block" begins to act too unruly despite ammenities of marijuana and alcoholic exess, or when there is a threat perceived to the order of the third estate, there is a gas valve, its like in farenheit 451 except the firemen are the GAS GESTAPO KILL SQUADS and the entire apartment is "liquidated into unpersonhood" and you will see an entire new ethnic bloc come up, thats how the koreans and the chinks came in after the east wars

hosed up if true

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

killaer posted:

How much is the most you've jacked off in one day??

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Nooner posted:

How much is the most you've jacked off in one day??

3-4 times on a sick day. not that impressive, i guess

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

killaer posted:

oh, so "then I watched her get hosed in the truth, the moon landing was faked, they run everything, everything, wake up sheeple. It was really loving hot."

Random Page
May 5, 2015
Bad Thread,

Move to another place, get new friends, get a new girlfriend and dump her if you ever think she is cheating on you

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
These Penthouse Forum letters have gone downhill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Cuck Tales, dawhoo

• Locked thread