Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Can't you like get in trouble for that?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Who can register a domain name? Anyone, from businesses to organisations to individuals, can register a .be domain. You need not be a Belgian resident, or, if you operate a business, it need not be based in Belgium. When you register a domain name you acquire an annual right of use of the domain name. You cannot therefore buy a domain name or view it as your property.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i want to misuse a commercial cook islands domain

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
but like, i heard that whoever had the goatse.cx domain lost it because it was a misuse of the Christmas Island domain

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Cumt posted:

i want to misuse a commercial cook islands domain

I'll have you know Suckmy is an old family name, and I'm trying to start a consultancy in Cook Islands if you must know!

e: said, "Belgium" cause I dumb

Germstore fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 22, 2015

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
no one gives a gently caress what anyone does to belgium are you stupid

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Yeah I'm sure Belgium gonna cry about all that Youtube money.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Punch Card posted:

Bruce Snare
Feb 7, 2013

Punch Card posted:

As a Belgian, I'll have to agree.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
just to prove the point I'm going to march an army through belgium right now to invade france, I'm positive no one will stop me

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anyone else in the mood for Waffles now?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

just to prove the point I'm going to march an army through belgium right now to invade france, I'm positive no one will stop me

I'm glad of it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What the gently caress is Belgium anyway? Is it like the Netherlands' Scotland?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Germstore posted:

it's france's america basically

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Gatekeeper posted:

it's france's america basically

they have much better comic books, their best food is fast food, and half the people there speak some sort of undeveloped barbarian language, so yes that sounds about right

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

er, in that it's part of the netherlands? who is the netherlands to scotland? great britain?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

er, in that it's part of the netherlands? who is the netherlands to scotland? great britain?

England, I guess.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

England, I guess.

in that case, no, because scotland is not a part of england

the netherlands includes belgium, luxembourg, and the kingdom of the netherlands (which, strictly speaking, also includes the countries of aruba, curacao, and saint martin)

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Punch Card posted:

If only the Brits had been of that opinion 101 years ago.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Belgium has long been europe's designated battleground.
English want to fight the French? The Germans want to fight the French? Go to Belgium.

in that case, no, because scotland is not a part of england

the netherlands includes belgium, luxembourg, and the kingdom of the netherlands (which, strictly speaking, also includes the countries of aruba, curacao, and saint martin)

If you want to use that definition also parts of northern France.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
forums.sa.co.ck

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I found the Chancellor very agitated. His Excellency at once began a harangue, which lasted for about twenty minutes. He said that the steps taken by His Majesty's Government was terrible to a degree; just for a word -- "neutrality," a word which in war time had so often been disregarded -- just for a scrap of paper Great Britain was going to make war on a kindred nation who desired nothing better than to be friends with her. All his efforts in that direction had been rendered useless by this last terrible step, and the policy to which, as I knew, he had devoted himself since his accession to office had tumbled down like a house of cards. What we had done was unthinkable; it was like striking a man from behind while he was fighting for his life against two assailants. He held Great Britain responsible for all the terrible events that might happen. I protested strongly against that statement, and said that, in the same way as he and Herr von Jagow wished me to understand that for strategical reasons it was a matter of life and death to Germany to advance through Belgium and violate the latter's neutrality, so I would wish him to understand that it was, so to speak, a matter of "life and death" for the honor of Great Britain that she should keep her solemn engagement to do her utmost to defend Belgium's neutrality if attacked. That solemn compact simply had to be kept, or what confidence could any one have in engagements given by Great Britain in the future? The Chancellor said, "But at what price will that compact have been kept? Has the British Government thought of that?" I hinted; to his Excellency as plainly as I could that fear of consequences could hardly be regarded as an excuse for breaking solemn engagements, but his Excellency was so excited, so evidently overcome by the news of our action, and so little disposed to hear reason that I refrained from adding fuel to the flame by further argument.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
trashbat.co.ck

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't know what the gently caress you are talking about OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008