Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

fyodor posted:

slather your veg in some olive oil, salt, pepper and maybe garlic then put it on a grill that has heat coming from it. poo poo isn't hard and is top tier eating. you'll poop like a cool dude like me.

This is good stuff, fyodor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Guys lets not argue about how to eat vegetables, we can all feel smugly superior in the fact that we do eat vegetables and do poo poo regularly and easily.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I go once in the morning and maybe at night. Thanks Obama

'sup, my poop schedule twin :hfive:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i poop like 5-6 times a day and it rules

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
lol at all the retards who think pounds of fiber is good for you when it's really just irritating your GI tract which results in your body trying to get it out asap. you're two steps away from being one of those people who pay $200 for "detoxifying" pills that miraculously make you poo poo out a perfect mold of your own colon a day or two later, but the pills were actually just cat litter that absorbed water like it's supposed to after you swallowed it

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

milkingmycow posted:

The poo poo pauses periodically, briefly near 10AM and again near 2PM. Immediately I feel intense abdominal pain and pull the bell. All production ceases, my attendants clear the building except for Jose my longest standing employee, my confidant. Jose grabs an 8'x8' drop cloth and drapes it around my shoulders as the pain becomes intense, as if a man's fist holding a bowling ball was punching it's way through my intestines. Jose then places cinder blocks on the far corners of the drop cloth and I feel my swollen agape rectum dilate further and crack as a spray of blood followed by stringy black matter spits to the plastic cover with a cubic meter of methane behind it, exploding out of me. The sound of a balloon being released in boredom is the finale before the trickle of almond beige liquid starts flowing again. Jose lets out a laugh as he removes my cape, pulls the bell. He brings me a bucket of melted chocolate ice cream with chicken cutlets mixed in and resumes typing my forum dictations.

we need this poo poo illustrated

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I poop around 2-3 times a day. It usually correlates with my coffee intake.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

milkingmycow posted:

Constantly making GBS threads, nonstop 24/7/365. This requires eating with the same intensity. Truckload after truckload of fast food, snacks and a team of methed out "cookers" provide the constant stream of Aramark quality slop sliding into my gullet. My blood is a gelatinous substance 45% sodium rub it between your fingers to feel the grit blood pressure is 370/360. A length of PVC running from the kiddie pool my computer chair is in drains the opaque yellow with streaks of tinged oily poo poo to the pump and out the door into the repurposed swimming pool. Time for hose down.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

If you're only pooping like once a week your body is not "efficient", you're just constipated. Get that poo poo checked out. 3 days is like the absolute longest you should go without a bowel movement before it becomes something you should be concerned about.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Straker posted:

lol at all the retards who think pounds of fiber is good for you when it's really just irritating your GI tract which results in your body trying to get it out asap. you're two steps away from being one of those people who pay $200 for "detoxifying" pills that miraculously make you poo poo out a perfect mold of your own colon a day or two later, but the pills were actually just cat litter that absorbed water like it's supposed to after you swallowed it

I agree, that much fiber is excessive. A diet rich in plants & legumes should suffice. If you don't eat enough of these foods, a natural fiber supplement is a great way to meet your daily fiber needs.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

No man, it actually is normal. And I was extremely fit when I saw the doctor. You're body is just inefficient, sorry. I was 6'2" and 160 lbs, rowing for crew.

You're not normal and your doctor sucks if s/he approved of that.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
all those times dad gay. so what posted about making GBS threads, he was just keeping a careful record of his bowel movements for his doctor, and we mocked him for it

turns out we're the real monsters. makes you think

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I agree, that much fiber is excessive. A diet rich in plants & legumes should suffice. If you don't eat enough of these foods, a natural fiber supplement is a great way to meet your daily fiber needs.

"a diet rich in plants" is literally what that guy is mad about hth

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Aww yiss ez stool crew

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
if you crap twice a day or more, you might have mild IBS, OP. either that, or you didn't actually finish the first time

also, you probably eat too loving much

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

update:

I just shat so much that the turd peaks filled the cavity of the toilet bowl and breached the water

• Locked thread