Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
probably pretty scary, johnn lennon was the ultimate gooner . he had the japanese wife, hiry pussy, manga, beetles, etc. god bless you freinjdfas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSWHkxZgOI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
beatles sucked

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
beatles were pretty much a boyband

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011
unironically the best Lennon pop song is Oh Yoko

http://youtu.be/6u2h924m4IE

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Dad, where's your flavor crystal thread?

You can see Yoko's bush lots of places. Never seen her rear. Guessing it's no great shakes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
It was pretty hairy according to the white album

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

It was pretty hairy according to the white album

like a glass onion, got it ... tick me off your schedule

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Geek USSR posted:

Not as good as the later stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hVEW YOUgys heardcream desreli gear holy poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thats a hairy pussy

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I don't care for her art

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

hVEW YOUgys heardcream desreli gear holy poo poo

Oh god! We broke him!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Geek USSR posted:

nah, it loving sucks

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
nothing a japanese cant ruin

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
you know dad gay i've actually wondered about this myself and i imagine it is very hairy. i just dont see a razor gettin near that puss much less the bhole

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
is she dead or something

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
also, your question answered

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfinished_Music_No._1:_Two_Virgins

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I only like pussies that I have to dig through a pile of hair to get tto

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

she calls herself yoko ono because everyone says 'oh no' when she shows up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
he had to have been totally fried by that point to go for that when he could have had anyone he wanted to have...even she didnt understand this, eventually felt bad, and let him go have drunk sex with Mai Peng for a couple months in LA...he still went crawling back to be her househusband.

actually each of the beatles were all pretty beta

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 08:24 on May 23, 2015

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

actually each of the beatles were all pretty beta

when you think about it, though, the stories that resulted from this were all far more interesting than them just ODing on heroin

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Glazed with the weak noncommittal ejaculate of john Lennon

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nagato posted:

when you think about it, though, the stories that resulted from this were all far more interesting than them just ODing on heroin

no doubt, and obv the music was goodbut they seemed p soft. i bet the beach boys could have taken them down in a streetfight easily everytime, even without mike love

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no way lennon would go for anything less than the full wookie. she had to have been real hirsute, man

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
just google image yoko ono naked idiot

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Possibly Chicken posted:

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

if you're going to post that, you might as well post the whole thing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I bet Yoko is great to talk with. Real profound conversations, you know?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
She appears to be sprouting a brood of Robert Smiths.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I wonder the same, but of Ashly Burch. It's gotta be a massive muff.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

well op i've seen a lot of jav (japanese adult video) and they got some p hairy ones over there

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Nonviolent J posted:

just google image yoko ono naked idiot

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Give Pat a Job posted:

I wonder the same, but of Ashly Burch. It's gotta be a massive muff.

Flo from Progressive.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Flo from Progressive.

Keep yo balls warm.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lennon would have been a TCC goon. Take a moment to let that sink in

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
like loving a pile of moldy rat fur

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
i wonder if she made those EEEEEAAAWWWWWWW noises during sex

like loving a frustrated donkey

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
yoko is a prototypical "bad woman" corrupting a good man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Mein Eyes! posted: