Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i just had a fight with my dad on the phone. he hung up and won't answer when i try to call back

im sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Yes, I had a fight with your dad. He was upset with me for loving his wife.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Wow, you got raised in easy mode OP.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yeah we didn't talk for years then he got cancer in his mouth and throat and had his jaw removed. we made up but we still couldn't actually talk because he was missing his entire bottom jaw

got to watch him put vodka in his feeding tube though which was extremely cool

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol and smoke marlboros through his nose hahaha

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
dad mad. so what

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

i just had a fight with my dad on the phone. he hung up and won't answer when i try to call back

im sad

I never had a fight with my dad because he left when we were kids

:negative:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
my dad didnt want me to smoke weed in his house then i smoked weed in his house so he kicked me out then 8 years later he is smoking weed and so am i so it's like wtf we're cool now

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

My dad is super reasonable and chill but sometimes I fight with my mum and my dad has to be the peacekeeper.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
like a fist fight? no

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my mom gave my dad the boot when i was very young and i havent seen him in years. so no, actually.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Hexel posted:

I never had a fight with my dad because he left when we were kids

:negative:

My biological dad hosed off before I was born and was enough of a pussy that he pulled my half brother from a soccer league that I was in when I was like 6 because he was worried we'd become friends or some poo poo.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Gatekeeper posted:

lol and smoke marlboros through his nose hahaha

This is very cool

My dad is a barely functional alcoholic so arguments are violent, one sided and mostly incoherent. He's a good dad when he isn't drunk though

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
He went after me with a broom once and tried to beat me about the head. I grabbed it and we sort of wrestled over it.

Another time he decided he was going to scald me with some hot oil but it wasn't that hot. We still ended up struggling and he fell.

Those were fights. There were earlier incidents but they don't count as fights. I wasn't really big enough for them to be fights.

lol if you were raised by a mentally stable and well-adjusted person.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Yeah, first I tried to take him down honorably with blows to the face but he was big so after a few misses I punched him in the balls

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've been in several fistfights with my dad, but sadly they were all like 30 years ago.

I could so kick his rear end today. He wouldn't even step up.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
This explains a lot

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
What i mean is now i know why you're all hosed up retards

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Ross Angeles posted:

im sad

no my dad's cool but my mom loves to fight

I feel your pain.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
my dad punched me in the face once

then i laughed at him. true story. to be fair tho i think he pulled it

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

dad shoulda checked himself before he wrecked himself

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
lol you had a fight with your dad and you're the one calling back

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
If you never punched your dad as a teen then you never grew up you're still a boy unless you're a girl or something.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ramsus posted:

What i mean is now i know why you're all hosed up retards

Lol yes i love threads like these

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ive had a few in my day

got into an actual physical fight once with him too.

he lost

it was the last time he ever got physical with me lol

E: the funniest part about it was that he started it, at least the physical part, and after i won his wife said if that ever happened again that she would call the cops. what a tard

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Deki posted:

My biological dad hosed off before I was born and was enough of a pussy that he pulled my half brother from a soccer league that I was in when I was like 6 because he was worried we'd become friends or some poo poo.

lol

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
honeypot for goons with daddy issues itt

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
lady goons with daddy issues pm me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
My dad is only 17 years older than me so it's always funny.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

killed dad so I could sleep with mom

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Deki posted:

whats it like being black, otherwise

E: im sry i was just trying to make a joke

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Visiting my parents for the long weekend. I can hear him in the living room smoking cigarettes and coughing. I should go take him down for good. Weak old man.

This is my house now.

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
My dad knocked me the gently caress out when I was 15 and thought I knew what was up. I still have a scar on my lip from it.

This was before your dumb millennial rear end was born

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

FrankenVader posted:

My dad knocked me the gently caress out when I was 15 and thought I knew what was up. I still have a scar on my lip from it.

This was before your dumb millennial rear end was born

lol what prompted that one? did you go for the gold and tell him to gently caress off?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my dad found a whole bunch of weed seeds in my room in high school and he got super pissed off and told me i was loving up my whole life and then i moved out shortly after

i came back to visit after a few months and there were prolly a dozen buckets in the basement with like, incandescent bulb lamps and miracle gro. he tried to plant them but nothing happened

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
once my little brother and father called my mom something unpleasant and I took my glasses off and asked if they would step outside. Then I proceeded to beat the poo poo out of them.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One time my dad was really upset that my landscaping methods weren't the same as his when we were helping at my brother's house so I stopped helping and went to go see a movie while he continued carrying paving stones by hand from the flatbed to the back yard instead of using the handcart.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Ross Angeles posted:

im sad

now is your time to step ur game up and beat him

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I've been bigger than my dad since about 12 years old, so all the time we could have bonded over futile fistfights never happened. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Baloogan posted:

once my little brother and father called my mom something unpleasant and I took my glasses off and asked if they would step outside. Then I proceeded to beat the poo poo out of them.

lol did the mayor throw you a parade as well?

• Locked thread