Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
We're living in the age of comic book movies. It's incredible - 30 years ago I had to actively hunt down the latest issue of Thor, finding it at the back of a now closed drugstore.

Today, drat, it's comic books all day, every day, everywhere. Comics have taken control of society.

Like for example it's a given Avengers Age of Ultron will be one of the top 5 grossing movies of all time.

Ant Man is a movie that is about to happen for christ's sakes!

What's your favorite?

Mine is probably The Avengers, but maybe The Dark Knight Rises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Superman 3 w/ Richard Pryor

edit:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

redshirt why the hell are you still here?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

redshirt posted:

We're living in the age of comic book movies. It's incredible - 30 years ago I had to actively hunt down the latest issue of Thor, finding it at the back of a now closed drugstore.

Today, drat, it's comic books all day, every day, everywhere. Comics have taken control of society.

Like for example it's a given Avengers Age of Ultron will be one of the top 5 grossing movies of all time.

Ant Man is a movie that is about to happen for christ's sakes!

What's your favorite?

Mine is probably The Avengers, but maybe The Dark Knight Rises.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Gay Niggers From Outer Space

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

mind the walrus posted:

redshirt why the hell are you still here?

Wolverine powers.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I really like the green mile. Most people dont realize it was originally a graphic novel by alan moore.

Random Page
May 5, 2015
"Watchmen" is definitely my favorite

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably Howard the Duck, maybe the 1992 captain America; can't really decide between the two tbqh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Kuato posted:

Probably Howard the Duck, maybe the 1992 captain America; can't really decide between the two tbqh

Pardon moi, I meant 1990 captain America, I didn't mean to cause alarm and confusion amongst the community. I watch it at least once every weekend on a well worn VCR in my attic.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The first fantastic four movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_X5C6e3ZeY

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

where is the redshirt meltdown i wanna see his downfall

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

babypolis posted:

where is the redshirt meltdown i wanna see his downfall

It was a pretty normal meltdown for him. Just click the link in his rap sheet, it's in the gas chamber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
i like "the fonz"

• Locked thread