Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Al Borland posted:

Who? Was this that autistic kid that shot up a pre-school and put garbage bags on his windows?

it's the guy that creepy ugly 4chan nerds obsess over because he was a physically attractive boy who was worse with women than they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
he definitely did what a lot of them would like to do though

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Antlions posted:

guns are bad, america is bad, guns in america is two bad

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

women aren't socialized to view sexual conquest as an integral aspect of their worth as humans so I doubt that's happening

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

that guy went on the dr. oz show and whined about how the crew treated him like poo poo and wouldn't even make eye contact with him then dudes on his own website called him a pussy beta autistic. lol alt right "movement".

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

guy who advocates having sex with blackout drunk women who would turn you down otherwise: ' jewish degeneracccyyyyy'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh I wish I would have met you!
But now it's a little late!

• Locked thread