Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dude loved his Halo 4 and mountain dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rambling Robot posted:

elliot was an idiot, he lived in loving santa barbara.

He got close (vicinity) to some drunk kids once who he could have hung out with and maybe hooked up with one of them, but he ruined it by trying to shove them off a ten foot ledge.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nooner posted:

I know they say you aren't supposed to remember people like him because that is what they want, but on the other hand I think it is very good to remember Elliot Rodgers.

Remember him and laugh forever at how pathetic this piece of poo poo was. Let every other like him know we will remember you and we will mock you forever in death as you deserved in life you disgusting piece of poo poo

--real Nooner out; back to poo poo posting after this

I'll always remember the hilarious YouTube videos

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Didn't he get reported to the cops but the guy who got called over thought he was a swell boy and didn't bother to investigate anything?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I forgot about the bodybuilding forum. Man that guy was a treasure trove of crazy

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dude really hated Asians for some reason. In fact the only thing he didn't hate was his Xbox but I think he hated his mom for not buying him a game that he wanted

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Would totally lurk outside her room and listen to her and her boyfriend go at it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wasn't it a 3 series? I.e. the same car literally every H1B visa worker buys the second they get over here?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If all he wanted was to get laid, he could have gotten laid and been done with it. He wanted a woman who wouldn't look at him with disgust and would worship the ground he walked on and legalized anything wouldn't have helped with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Shadoer posted:

And fortunately he didn't have the brain power to realize he could have kicked down the door, gone in through a window, or just used his gun to shoot the lock off.

It's a house inhabited by a bunch of teens and twenty somethings, guaranteed someone forgot to lock the back door or close all the windows. But he wouldn't know this do to lack of interacting with other people

• Locked thread