Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i kinda liked it better when the killdozer guy was gbs's ironic hero tbh, at least there wasn't the parade of mental health fadsters trying to diagnose him, or i dunno maybe there was and i dont remember

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
hypothetically he would have been able to get his fix before it came to the point of wanting to kill people

:goonsay:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
seriously though if elliot's own account is believed, his issues went way beyond being unable to find someone to gently caress, but rather failing to find any female who would validate his imagined social standing

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
someone make a gif of elliot adjusting his sunglasses before driving his sports car into a vag

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
speculating about all the ways he could have succeeded in killing more chicks is kinda creepy imo

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
he only ever loved WoW

though i figure there's something in his sob story about being rejected there too

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
some young men aspire to be king of the dance floor. others...

quote:

For the summer break, I planned on spending the whole time playing WoW and forgetting about everything else. I reached the highest level on my WoW character: level 60. I actually considered this to be a huge and important accomplishment.

quote:

I was never enthusiastic about Morocco. The country is very backwards, and that made me very uncomfortable. They didn’t even have the latest video games.

quote:

I heard my sister watching the new show Avatar: The Last Airbender on the television. I decided to check it out. I soon found myself really enjoying it. It was a magnificent story set in a fantasy world where people can control the power of the elements. Once I watched the first episode, I was hooked on the story. Prince Zuko was my favorite character; he was a banished prince who was trying to regain his rightful place in the world. I always related to him.

quote:

There was nothing I could really do about my unfair life situation. I felt completely powerless. The only way I could deal with it was to continue to drown all of my troubles with my online games. I played WoW really hard, leveling two new characters to 70. At mother’s house, I sometimes played it for fourteen hours a day. James, Steve, and Mark would always joke that there was never a time that they saw me offline. I was known as the guy who was “always on WoW”.

quote:

James, Steve, and Mark were the closest thing I had to a group of friends. I played with them online almost every day. We had so many adventures in WoW as a group, and yet… I felt like the outcast of the group. Steve and Mark only considered me an online friend, never a real friend. I found out that the three of them had WoW meet-ups at one of their houses a lot, and they never invited me. Sometimes, when I would be playing with them online, I would find out that they were all together in real life, and I was the only one left out. Whenever they did this, I acted bitter towards them through the game, but they didn’t even care. Even in the World of Warcraft, I was an outcast, alone and unwanted.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

quote:

I made a vow on New Year’s Day that I wouldn’t masturbate until I did something to successfully get one step further in life. Having a high sex drive, I usually masturbated at least every other day. I always fantasized about sex… and the fact that I was unable to have sex made me even more obsessed with it. To stop masturbating for more than three days was a big deal. I lasted seven days. On the seventh day my sexual urges became too overwhelming. My whole body was enveloped in it. I thought about girls every single second, and not having a girl to have sex with was unbearable. I could not even function anymore, so I had to break my commitment. The masturbation session I had after that seven-day dry spell was astounding.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Can't hear you, too busy wanking in Elliot's memory

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
dropped two math classes and blew his cash on lottery tickets :lol:

quote:

I believed that it was destiny for me to win the Megamillions Lottery, particularly this very jackpot. People win the lottery every single month, so why not me? I was meant to live a life of significance and extravagance. I was meant to win this jackpot. It was destiny. For the first few drawings I played, I spent $50 to $100 on tickets, but to my profound frustration I still didn’t win, and the jackpot kept rising. This only increased my enthusiasm. I started to picture a whole new, perfect life for myself after I won. I imagined buying a beautiful, opulent mansion with an extravagant view, and acquiring a collection of supercars which I would use specifically to attract beautiful girls into my life. I planned to go back to college once I had bolstered myself with all this wealth, and lord myself over all the other students there, finally fulfilling my dream of being the coolest and most popular kid at school. As I sat meditating in my room, I imagined the ecstasy I would feel as scores of beautiful girls look at me with admiration as I drive up to college in a Lamborghini. Such an experience would make up for everything. I had to win this jackpot.

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 21:07 on May 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"The gun shop clerk suggested a small handgun. A handgun! I could feel his contempt. How was I supposed to exact revenge with such a puny weapon? It felt like the universe was making a joke of me, not even allowing me to hit back the way I wanted. I left the shop and spent $50 on lottery tickets, hoping to win enough to buy a proper rifle."

• Locked thread