Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ke$ha. good?
rly good
sucks
who is kesha
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

NESguerilla posted:

That song she has with Pitbull is the worst thing I've ever heard.
how much of this is pitbulls fault though

any bad things i had to say about kesha have melted away now that i remembered that bald oval office exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Kesha's pop music is really dumb and generic, but her voice would fit perfectly with a sleazy blues-rock band and I would absolutely listen to that. The music industry is so paranoid and conservative now that it's hard for me to distinguish whether singers like Kesha suck because they're mediocre artists or because the arrangements/production on their albums make them sound worse than they would otherwise.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
she made some p fun songs, imo :)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I don't know her, did she do that "Smell yo' dick" song?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Her version of "Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle to You" (the song written by her mother and most notable performed by Dolly Parton) is good.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'd pee in her butt.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
is Ke$ha a real person?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So is it like, cash-ah, kesh-uh, or does it have a weird silent i so it's "kay-e-shu?"

I'm white.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Yes, please.

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
I'm surprised that nobody posted her sperm puddle on chest pic.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gottabefrank posted:

Yes, please.

wow looks like shes been working out and staying on a strict cum diet

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the panacea posted:

I'm surprised that nobody posted her sperm puddle on chest pic.

she doesn't actually exist

SD-455
May 15, 2009

by Lowtax
she's pretty and talented and has great taste in cars

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
I like her faux-acid induced music videos. Also, she`s a looker.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i would bend her over and give her the rogering of her life

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i voted "sucks goku" and id pay good money to see that

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Queen Gnome posted:

vvvv Aw :smith:. Just looked into it a bit. Some people are saying both are the case and she dropped out after getting a near perfect score. Hm

How the gently caress do you drop out after taking the SAT's?

That sure sounds like the kind of thing a smart person would do.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Dr. Luke was kinda right, she does have the body of a fridge

lol if you think that pancake a$$ is hot

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
ke$ha played on my sister's highschool softball team, welp that's my story

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
They had a question on Jeopardy about her dropping the dollar sign from her name it was rad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
She's pretty much the definition of "Florida Hot:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
She kinda fluctuates, and her butt is so flat it could be used to calibrate observatory mirrors. Still would.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
but she is better than megan trainor i think. kesha didnt have to write stupid fat acceptance lyrics to get popular. that p diddy thing was all her

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Garbage music. Clicked on a video and no doubt I'd bang her but ugh those songs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont think of ke$$$sha often except when people mention her i dont know what her music sounds like

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!

Ghost Head posted:

she's a genius. this probably wont be an accepted fact until like, 2060

op you should be on television

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The Jackson Pollack of pap smears

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
She is okay but kinda old news by this point isn't she? I don't follow pop too much anymore (dat NPR on during drive to work and back :c00l:) but I feel like I haven't really heard her name since people were talking about how awful that Simpsons parody of tick toc was

Cobra-Commander
Jun 15, 2015
I am fluent with her music, I enjoy it but I have not really been listening to old music. Right now I am still mainly listening to Crystal Castles, and Grimes.

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Coohoolin posted:

Ke$ha is cool because she deliberately did songs objectifying men in the way that male pop stars have been doing to women for ever and in doing so provided a much needed break in the patriarchal stranglehold of pop tradition.

yes, "Show me where your dick is at" is just the kind of sociopolitically important and cutting commentary you expect from someone named KeDollarsignHa

I will edit this post when I have a link to a google map that shows where the dick is at

Cobra-Commander
Jun 15, 2015
she brushes her teeth with a bottle of jack, that's a good way to avoid fluoride in the tooth paste.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
she always looks like she's only gotten five hours of sleep in the past week and it's distracting

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't get all the people saying that she is attractive. Granted you do not have to be attractive to make good music but when your music is bad despite having a parent that got you into songwriting at a young age you need something going for you atleast. The point that her songs objectify men the same way other songs objectify women is a good point though. As a man I do not mind being objectified.

Lady Gaga for example is super ugg but she is a classically trained pianist (penist) and has got the pop song formula down pat. I do not particularly like either of these artist's songs but atleast Lady G's aren't aurally offensive computer music with an autotuned voice.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I would gently caress her hard. It probably wouldn't be hard either now that she's totally irrelevant

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Her trashy thing was just a persona. She was a Radiohead nerd in highschool and made decent stuff when she wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcO20rvukcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMhbtwwltCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbmifgdz-Ks

Ratios and Tendency fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jun 16, 2015

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I like kesha she is good rocker

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

one of my friends (a fellow goon) used to think this song was about a glory hole lol

which after further consideration might be true

Kesha is unironically very good

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
wait ke%sha is white?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

kesha owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty