Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I dreamt that every time I went to go look at a video, no matter where, it could be on the computer or a tv, it'd get interrupted by a man in a max headroom mask mumbling while someone with a giant sheet of metal roofing waved it around in the background. good dream, b-

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i dreamt my landlord left a copy of the lease and a loaf of sourdough bread in my mail box (bread box? ?)

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I've had to switch my crazy medication a few weeks ago and ever since then I've had these wicked nightmares.

In one dream I was being pursued by the ghosts of dead confederate soldiers. And I've had 2 dreams where everyone I love loving hates me.

Chamomile tea has helped shut out the nightmares

have you tried, instead, to embrace the nightmares? integrate them into your being? live every day as if it was a nightmare and you'll always have pleasant dreams

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i have worked very closely with my doctor to get the proper balance of medications that will give me terrible, gut wrenching nightmares that haunt me for days afterwards, that is, what little sleep i do get these days ha ha

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i have a clawfoot tub in reality, in the dream I bought a fake one, one that was strong and rigid but very light. i didn't like having two tubs, so I took the fake one and threw it around to scare people until they gave me $200

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I had a wallet that was unnaturally full of money, while still being slim. every time I paid for something, the clerk or a friend I was with, would laugh and say I'm knuckle deep into the wallet and it really pissed me off, so I opened it up and pulled it over a clerk until it swallowed them completely

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Hiveminded posted:

I dreamt my mom was a space fascist, conquering planets and eventually being assassinated by pissy aliens from the future :(

Hiveminded posted:

She deserved it

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i didn't mean to put rapist in the probation reason, i meant to put racist, but i was smoking and swype is a terrible program

----------------

• Locked thread