Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

one time i had a dream where i was on the moon and low-grav running away from two giant crabs. they were in crab-shaped space suits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIRDCON 2017

another time i had a dream where i was on some docks by a lake and one of these things came up to me and started eating at me bit by bit. i didn't feel any pain so i just stood there and let it go wild.

BIRDCON 2017

my friend recalled a dream where aliens were working on some sort of mysterious project outside of his home. anytime he looked out his window they would retreat and hide in some nearby bushes, but they were poor at hiding so he could still see them crouching there.

BIRDCON 2017

incase it isn't clear please share your own weird dreams that you even vaguely recall. i like listening/reading about them.

BIRDCON 2017

did you put it together like some kind lego car?

• Locked thread