Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

ChairmanMeow posted:

I was having a sexy dream last night I was rubbing this giant dick through this guys pants and I woke up and I was rubbing my hip bone. I laughed. all day today I keep testing it and laughing.

also I dream a lot I'm driving but I got in the back seat for some reason and now I can't stear or reach the peddles. uh oh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
ok so I just had a weird dream where I was in a window seat on a commercial plane but the plane was bigger than normal. the seats were arranged the normal way with 3 seats on the sides but they were really thick like they had a bunch of cup holders or speakers or bean bag beans in there but the back was just bald white plastic that sticks out in front of you. we start taxi-ing right away like as soon as I sat down and everyone is still hanging out putting bags away, shuffling past, I think one guy had a cocktail idk because the plane starts pulling out and I look out the window. we back out like were backing out of a parking space, the plane seems to be really compact or somethin cause my perspective is almost like I'm driving it but I'm just sitting back here. so as we pull forward the plane is clearly gonna hit this other red plane were moving very slowly and were gonna clip it's tail. the captain comes over the pa "uh oh.. this is a problem one sec" so I throw my seatbelt on, no one else is worried but right as we hit the thing we slowly start going straight down, I can see way down and it's like fifth element but all airport stuff. i put my head on my forearms on the round plastic seat back in front of me. I thought at least I'm ready for a crash but then I thought wait I'll just break my arms and I won be able to do anything and then I felt us land it was pretty smooth. when I looked back up we were landed on some highway and two 80s style vans had careened off the broken rear end road since a hey landed on it. this all happened in like 15-20 seconds

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

i dreamt my landlord left a copy of the lease and a loaf of sourdough bread in my mail box (bread box? ?)

• Locked thread