Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anonybominous

nonazis posted:

Sometimes I have dreams where I can't open my eyes very well, and my whole body is sluggish, and won't do anything but flop around. Sometimes I'm trying to get out of my house, and sometimes I'm in the median of the interstate. I always just try to bring my arms up to my face and force my eyes open, but I can never seem to do it. They're really annoying.

These are the worst. For me they also seem to include me trying to scream because something bad is sneaking up on someone, but I can't open my mouth. So I'm thrashing around blind AND mute. Woke myself up a few times going "MmmmMMMmmMm!!!!!!!"

I used to dream I could fly quite a bit, too. Haven't had one of those in years though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonybominous

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

When I was in middle school I had a dream I was loving Kathy griffin. I woke up the next day and rode the bus to school thinking about loving Kathy griffin.

Ok, that's messed up.

Anonybominous

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

She's got a big nose though :greenangel:

Um..... Eww?

Anonybominous

garbage owl posted:

I once had a dream that I was telling someone else about a dream I had, and I realized I was dreaming because they were interested in it

Did you take the red or or blue pill before this dream?

• Locked thread