Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrgn1GcloHXFuvGIQ5wSmQ

nsfw

thanks for visiting my youtube channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i'm going to go ahead and guess this guy is a gangstalking victim aka paranoid schizo.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well I never

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lol at his text description for the QUEER REPORT video. Are any of his works not just a bunch of gibberish static?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
nice dead baby floating in a pool shot to death

thx

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

LOUD AND UNINTELLIGIBLE, PIECES AND PARTS IS ALL THAT'S HERE. ALL OF THE COMPONENTS OF OCCULT SATANIC FILTH. THIS IS THE TRUE NATURE OF THE BEAST

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

4 videos in 1 day. This guy is off his meds.

I'm worried that if I report his vids he's going to snap and murder a bunch of people.

naem
May 29, 2011

It's not paranoia if they're really after you

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I drove down to the beach 10 blocks from my home last night at 10pm and there were 3 cop cars patrolling the parking lot. I turned around and went back home.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i didn't watch the video, someone write me a detailed synopsis

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

OMGVBFLOL posted:

*static*

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

this is my children's mothers boyfriend. a pedophile human being punk friend of the family pig. on this recording from 2006 this human being friend of the family nad his friends, with one of my sons riding in the car talk about raping him. they talk about raping all of my boys. they talk about Jennifer had to die. they talk about having to get my boys into inventory where government gently caress friend of the family faggots can continue raping them. they talk about murdering my children with full police fbi and white house protection. if you want to kill walt kids just murder them.

- video text description

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Timecube

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
FORMERLY FBI BITCHES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Do It Once Right posted:

this is my children's mothers boyfriend. a pedophile human being punk friend of the family pig. on this recording from 2006 this human being friend of the family nad his friends, with one of my sons riding in the car talk about raping him. they talk about raping all of my boys. they talk about Jennifer had to die. they talk about having to get my boys into inventory where government gently caress friend of the family faggots can continue raping them. they talk about murdering my children with full police fbi and white house protection. if you want to kill walt kids just murder them.

• Locked thread