Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

im gay

for cop death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Chinatown posted:

im gay

for cop death

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
:munch:

this should be a fun ride

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

gently caress da Mods posted:

ur parents = faggots who i want 2 kill

who is the bigger human being, the fag who loves racial profiling, or the fag who hates fags

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

How does a lawyer authorize an official investigation?

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Nagato posted:

who is the bigger human being, the fag who loves racial profiling, or the fag who hates fags

the fag who thinks you need to rank them

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

it owns that pretty much every racist out there is so terrified of being a racist that they're willing to destroy the entire image they've built up about themselves to try (and fail) of not being held responsible for their actions (ex. every cop that shoots a black man is a pants-pissing terrified babby, sherrif joe doesn't have control over his own investigators, etc).

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

hey now murder is a crime

sheriff joe will lock you up

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i lived in phoenix for a while and right after i moved back to ny some mentally ill person died alone in a cell at rikers, people were super pissed and talking about it constantly

i couldn't understand why people were so outraged until i realized i'd spent seven years in maricopa county where people die in joe's custody constantly and no one cares not one loving bit because they're just mexicans or whatever and it was so commonplace that it didn't faze me anymore and i loled irl at my own apathy

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Sheriff Joe is the last cowboy, a true American hero.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Great. Can't wait to find out who the remaining racists are in my family in the next wave of Facebook 'support Joe' shares.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my first thought was "what a pussy, you weren't even in a tent, it was only like 80 degrees outside"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

i lived in phoenix for a while and right after i moved back to ny some mentally ill person died alone in a cell at rikers, people were super pissed and talking about it constantly

i couldn't understand why people were so outraged until i realized i'd spent seven years in maricopa county where people die in joe's custody constantly and no one cares not one loving bit because they're just mexicans or whatever and it was so commonplace that it didn't faze me anymore and i loled irl at my own apathy

reminder that sherrif joe is an elected official who's main constituents are terrified racist boomers

also, arizona wonders why they can't get anyone to move to their garbage state, lmao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

"we're a shithole desert state and you're literally a second class citizen if you look vaguely ethnic. please move to our state!!!"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
You catch those outlaws, Sheriff Joe!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

some goon may or may not come in here and try to say that arizona is a good state and post examples of why they think their state is good. these reasons will be things that either mexico or noted cesspit texas already has and does better.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

some goon may or may not come in here and try to say that arizona is a good state and post examples of why they think their state is good. these reasons will be things that either mexico or noted cesspit texas already has and does better.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

reminder that sherrif joe is an elected official who's main constituents are terrified racist boomers

also, arizona wonders why they can't get anyone to move to their garbage state, lmao

he ran this awesome commercial once where he accused his opponent of being a child molester who masturbated in his office "on the company dime"

it was the first time i ever really felt like i was living in the future

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

When I'm old I'm going to be prejudiced against those Panzers, running around flashing their chrome and stealing my wifi. Borgs should be sent back to the factory!

Well, I'd prefer it if you didn't do that.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

grand canyon?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Arizona's great if you want to bilk money from idiots by waving crystals around and speaking favorably about Hopi religious practices, though I'm sure you could do that somewhere else.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

grand canyon?

arizona's biggest claim to fame: a hole in the ground

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phoenix is the spock's beard version of Tuscon.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

made by a ginzo family from brooklyn :allears:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Arizona: Come for the Hole in the Ground, Stay Because You Got a Tan and are Thus A Criminal

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Do any millennial people like being tough on nonviolent crime by poor people or is it just our brain dead elders

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
tbf it's a really nice hole in the ground

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Eonwe posted:

Does any millennial like people to be tough on nonviolent crime by poor people or is it just our brain dead elders

There's enough racism and FYGM to go around, trust me

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Sherriff Joe should be locked up for the rest of his hateful life for crimes against humanity.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

"we're a shithole desert state and you're literally a second class citizen if you look vaguely ethnic. please move to our state!!!"

I rode the horrible bus system in the Valley of the Sun and I met a number of black people who had moved from various hoods back east. I don't think very many of them thought it was much of an upgrade. Their interactions with the law didn't sound that fun.

vv Yeah gently caress that guy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

"In some instances I have to personally pay for attorneys to represent me in these cases," Arpaio wrote in an email Thursday.
i wonder how many people he's bankrupted due to legal fees from going after them for trumped up charges

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Dr Cheeto posted:

tbf it's a really nice hole in the ground

No, Scottsdale sucks.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

The best way to go would be for Sheriff Joe to take Donald Trump with him in a lovers' murder - suicide pact.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

arizona also has the petrified forest, in case the old wood of sheriff joe isn't enough for you

but yeah actually living in the state is terrible and strictly for the whitest of capitalist scum

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

He's saying what we're all thinking. It's fantastic really. gently caress da Mods is thread mvp as far as I'm concerned.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Also if you're not mastubating in your office on the company dime gtfo of this thread

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

How does a lawyer authorize an official investigation?

illegally, much like pretty much everything else maricopa county SD does

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Inside Out Mom posted:

Also if you're not mastubating in your office on the company dime gtfo of this thread

As a veteran on memorial day, I can say with great pride that it was a honor to serve this country and I totally masturbated on the job. :patriot:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Our forefathers didn't die so we could sit at work too scared to put our hands down our pants :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PT6A posted:

Sherriff Joe is certainly in the running for the title of Most Reprehensible Human Alive, and that's a very competitive race at this point.

Nooner posted:

He is a very bad man with a disgusting black heart

Dick Cheyney vs Sheriff Joe

Round 1

Fight!

... whoever loses we win

• Locked thread