Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

KiteAuraan posted:

because it used to be a nice place to live before the white people came and ruined everything.

this is objectively correct and the people crying about it are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Business Gorillas posted:

is arizona that place with the indian village built into the cliffside where they all started eating each other since they ran out of food and abandoned it like 300 years before columbus set foot in the bahamas?

nah, that's colorado.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Cyberball 2072 posted:

[Timg]http://i.imgur.com/uqg0jzZ.jpg[[/Timg]

Is there a donation fund for people to sue Joe?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I hope that guy gets flattened by a steamroller

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

is arizona that place with the indian village built into the cliffside where they all started eating each other since they ran out of food and abandoned it like 300 years before columbus set foot in the bahamas?

its the place where the native's reservation is mixture between the world's largest trailer park and africa with actual mud huts

this may be all reservations, not american

Drfishback
Nov 5, 2009
In an alternate universe, Sheriff Joe is second in command of the entire country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7GG1GO-s_k

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

patriot,

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I would build a hut under Big Nipple Mountain too

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Whorelord posted:

its the place where the native's reservation is mixture between the world's largest trailer park and africa with actual mud huts

see if you look at this picture at the landscape you can kind of think to yourself that yeah it is beautiful in a weird way

but then if you are actually there, you realize that it is literally 115 degrees outside and looking at the scenery is second to doing anyhting possible to get out of the sun

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Even when it's a more reasonable 70 or 80 the sun is still intense.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

InterFaced posted:

Why do lovely people always live so long?
the perk of being a lich

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow posted:

Is it seriously just as easy as "it is illegal no one in power who can do anything cares or is equally vested financially in the practice"?

If so lol and :(

this is a microcosm of the USA justice system in general lol

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

du -hast posted:

see if you look at this picture at the landscape you can kind of think to yourself that yeah it is beautiful in a weird way

but then if you are actually there, you realize that it is literally 115 degrees outside and looking at the scenery is second to doing anyhting possible to get out of the sun

That's up in Northern AZ, I doubt it gets to 115 there. The several times I've driven through that part of the state in the spring/summer the temps were warm but bearable.

And yeah, it's gorgeous. Arizona has some beautiful scenery, littered with some lovely people.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Americas redneck sheriff gonna pass that collection plate around don't be shy now

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Doc Block posted:

And yeah, it's gorgeous. Arizona has some beautiful scenery, littered with some lovely people.

it's the geographical equivalent of a chubby person keeping several obese friends around; the contrast makes the chubby person look better by comparison

in the same sense, the natural beauty of AZ is enhanced by the contrast of the shitbird residents

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

i wonder how many people he's bankrupted due to legal fees from going after them for trumped up charges

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arpaios-jail-staff-cost-ambrett-spencer-her-baby-and-shes-not-the-only-one-6433038

The EMT that showed up, Jarrid Ortiz*, was later charged with murder of the unborn baby that was dead before 911 was called. He fought the charge with the help of his EMT company, but it really shows how Arpaio gives no fucks about anyone not in the Sherriff's department.

*sounds messican ta me...

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

CannonFodder posted:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/arpaios-jail-staff-cost-ambrett-spencer-her-baby-and-shes-not-the-only-one-6433038

The EMT that showed up, Jarrid Ortiz*, was later charged with murder of the unborn baby that was dead before 911 was called. He fought the charge with the help of his EMT company, but it really shows how Arpaio gives no fucks about anyone not in the Sherriff's department.

*sounds messican ta me...

yeah not only arpaio but anyone who has ever worked in his hosed up jails should be lined up and shot isis style

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If someone would start a fund to sue Joe and it was for real I'd throw in $100

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

If someone would start a fund to sue Joe and it was for real I'd throw in $100

You and the 5 other people saying this missed your boat 2 years ago.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/30/nation/la-na-nn-ff-arpaio-recall-fails-20130530

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Haverchuck posted:

yeah not only arpaio but anyone who has ever worked in his hosed up jails should be lined up and shot isis style

From what I understand the working conditions are also poo poo, complete poo poo. They're likely getting as hosed over as most other people under the douche bag.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I know a lot of people think that Arizona is worthless and should be nuked from orbit, and I think those people have a good point.

All I'm saying is that maybe we could try sealing up Sun City with a giant concrete sarcophagus first to see if it helps.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Whorelord posted:

Its not about hate its about pride.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

The man boasts about how little he has to spend to feed inmates and keeps them in an open-air hell called "tent city."

You do not want to go to tent city.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
if it weren't "illegal" he'd brag about how many he's killed in there

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

gently caress the Republic. posted:

ha. his generation needs to loving die already.

lmao if you think there aren't young people of equal or greater shittiness lined up to take his place.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

raditts posted:

lmao if you think there aren't young people of equal or greater shittiness lined up to take his place.

I've lived in this lovely county for over 20 years and I can say without hesitation or reservation that is an irredeemable pile of poo poo. That being said, we do have drive-through liquor stores so I don't even need to get out of my car while I drink myself to death because I live here.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Once upon a time it was also a great place to lay low if you were on the run from your home state but I don't think that's true anymore.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Once upon a time it was also a great place to lay low if you were on the run from your home state but I don't think that's true anymore.

i mean, yeah, but so was everywhere else west of chicago

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i mean, yeah, but so was everywhere else west of chicago

Well, I was trying to keep things personal.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Police in general are a good thing. Societies without protection of the law suck. Sheriff joe is a bad guy though.

Help the police.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Who sheriffs the sheriff

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm thinking that we should put a giant magnifying glass over Arizona to fry it like an ant

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

nah, california should just pay off az politicians so they'll sign off on water rights restrictions. the olds will scatter like cockroaches at the thought of maybe having to give up on green lawns in the loving desert

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

nah, california should just pay off az politicians so they'll sign off on water rights restrictions. the olds will scatter like cockroaches at the thought of maybe having to give up on green lawns in the loving desert

there is a mormon temple up the street from where i live that promised they would xeriscape as part of their building restrictions

then immediately laid sod

water rights restrictions mean nothing to rich white people

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I'm thinking that we should put a giant magnifying glass over Arizona to fry it like an ant

I feel like these two suggestions would work well together.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Wasn't there a Bobbeh Hill quote about Arizona

Pretend I posted that

Mr. Big Snacks
Jul 26, 2006
I was in tent city in 2013 for 3 and 1/2 months, AMA.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Mr. Big Snacks posted:

lemme guess, it was in the 'winter' right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr. Big Snacks posted:

occupy arizona

we are the 99 degrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · Apr 16
Critics have called me a lot of things over the years but they can’t call me “meathead” anymore, now that I am officially a vegetarian.

• Locked thread