Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Applewhite posted:

Actually social roles give structure to our lives and help us to define ourselves as individuals and how we fit into society as a whole. They are a natural instinct and to some degree necessary for a healthy psyche.

Your gay as hell bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mange Mite posted:

Eh normally id agree for seriospostin in a gibbis thread, But then again reality itself trollls these people so jts cool

What are you talking about man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sometimes I sleep with more women than the average man will in their entire life in a single week and I think "Am I alpha?" but then I realize I am a broken piece of poo poo that destroys the lives of everyone around him.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol, women don't want to gently caress you because you're alpha, they gently caress you because you're hot.
You can be an uber pathetic piece of poo poo and get hosed non-stop if you're a beefcake just look at me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Applewhite posted:

Have never, ever met a beta beefcake and doubt they exist.

That's because alpha and beta doesn't exist retard, just desirability, my hot bod and insanely on point bone structure and cheekbones make me very desirable and will make ladies gently caress me even if I am an insane bipolar piece of poo poo.
Actually that prob only helps me.

• Locked thread