Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have been doing some research and it turns out cholesterol is actually GOOD for you! see here:

"It is virtually impossible to explain how vital cholesterol is to the human body. If you had no cholesterol in your body you would be dead. No cells, no bone structure, no muscles, no hormones, no sex, no reproductive system, no digestion, no brain function, no memory, no nerve endings, no movement, no human life – nothing without cholesterol. It is utterly vital and we die instantly without it."

so everyone being all "oohh ahhh ur gonna die if you eat that poo poo" is just being a jelly fag! the jokes on you losers! gently caress you!

so by my calculations eating five guys burgers actually HELPS you grow more cells, nerves, and muscles.

thanks for reading and educating yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
your posts are annoying and your gimmick is stale, too bad GBS is dumb and they eat this poo poo up like a bag full of five guys burgers and fries.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ancient Mariner posted:

your posts are annoying and your gimmick is stale, too bad GBS is dumb and they eat this poo poo up like a bag full of five guys burgers and fries.

yes stop posting tia

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
How many of these threads does that make? Like, 10 threads?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

:eyepop: no cells? i'm pretty sure i need those!

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Ancient Mariner posted:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
:rolleyes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ancient Mariner posted:

heres one of these naysaying assholes now, what a surprise. did da wittle baby make a booboom in him diapa coochie coo little fag

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

:eyepop: no cells? i'm pretty sure i need those!

drat straight

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

How many of these threads does that make? Like, 10 threads?

about human health? like 1 (this one)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You need the oil and fat to lubricate your joints. What happens when you don't give an oil to a machine? It breaks down. How stupid is someone who doesn't realize the human body works the same way?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
High-density lipoprotein is good for you, low-density lipoprotein isn't, which five guys has a lot of. :(

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

heres one of these naysaying assholes now, what a surprise. did da wittle baby make a booboom in him diapa coochie coo little fag

i own an xbox one

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
voted 5

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Applewhite posted:

You need the oil and fat to lubricate your joints. What happens when you don't give an oil to a machine? It breaks down. How stupid is someone who doesn't realize the human body works the same way?

Did you learn this from working at the artificial limb factory?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ancient Mariner posted:

i own an xbox one

gently caress yeah :respek:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

High-density lipoprotein is good for you, low-density lipoprotein isn't, which five guys has a lot of. :(

i dont know what that means, but if you read my quote that i found, it says cholesterol is good, in fact so good if you dont have it you can actually die, so...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
btw - this thread isnt really about 5 guys per se, you can substitute any other thing that is "bad" for you according to the librtard lame stream media

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

btw - this thread isnt really about 5 guys per se, you can substitute any other thing that is "bad" for you according to the librtard lame stream media

do cigarettes have cholesterol?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jarofpiss posted:

do cigarettes have cholesterol?

ya

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i eat whatever except for sugary drinks desserts and candy
im as healthy and fertile as a mule

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
booze too? :ohdear:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow posted:

booze too? :ohdear:

apperently, everything in moderation is i guess is the point that quote is trying to make, except for cholesterol, which is the building block of our bodies.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

i eat whatever except for sugary drinks desserts and candy
im as healthy and fertile as a mule

ya i dont do a lot of sugary, very rare. no sodas except with 5gs.

my diet (according to the quote above the best diet) consists mainly of the following:
booze
cigarrettes / chew
burgers / fries
pretty much anything
malts

so if you want to live forever follow 1 simple rule; cholesterol is king

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ancient Mariner posted:

what's his gimmick though. i see no gimmick. i see a man with nothing to apologize for.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

ya i dont do a lot of sugary, very rare. no sodas except with 5gs.

my diet (according to the quote above the best diet) consists mainly of the following:
booze
cigarrettes / chew
burgers / fries
pretty much anything
malts

so if you want to live forever follow 1 simple rule; cholesterol is king
🍺
🚬
🍔🍟

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
This thread is pretty much the end of SA

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

what's his gimmick though. i see no gimmick. i see a man with nothing to apologize for.

thank you, i really dont have a gimmick. i just post about my adventures hth

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Five Guys is like the Chipotle of Mexico

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
my diet consists of:

-cum

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Dad gay I am going to nominate you for worst poster of the quarter and I really hope you win.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your poop in MY rear end.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You ever eat any of them quick microwave meals? Not the frozen ones, the ones in the same isle with the spaghettios. Be like potatoes, sausage bits and gravy.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Dad gay I am going to nominate you for worst poster of the quarter and I really hope you win.

k thank you. what do i get?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
didnt your heart stop or something

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

didnt your heart stop or something

yeah but it was on purpose, so./.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
alright i was about to blame your eating habits but in that case... .iwont

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

alright i was about to blame your eating habits but in that case... .iwont

no its actually just an electrical problem, not a big deal, plus they said im pretty much indestructable so....

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

dad gay. so what posted:

no its actually just an electrical problem, not a big deal, plus they said im pretty much indestructable so....

maybe all the grease leaking out of your heart caused a short...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Five Big Ole Slutty Hos.

• Locked thread