Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
five guys burgers and fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i drank a fosters oil can and a shot of orange vodka before / after lunch thooo hehe

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

how are your palps today

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CrashCat posted:

how are your palps today

so far so good, i thought one was gonna start but it didnt so maybe these drugs are help ing me. im suire i just needed a little sunshine, this rain is so frikken depressing plus i feel like im gonna pass out

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if huffing canned air is good for them?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do u think fred schneider from the B-52 is a gay fag?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
he seems rael gay, i wonder if that other guy is too :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
who is the hottest u think? the red head , the fat ugly blond pigfaced oval office, fred shcneider, or the other gayu gay.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im voting for the red head (younder version)

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ancient Mariner posted:

your posts are annoying and your gimmick is stale, too bad GBS is dumb and they eat this poo poo up like a bag full of five guys burgers and fries.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
rhedb

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/tf6muZW.gif :nws:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

went to five guys today at 11 cause I had a meeting at 1 and they said they were opening late today and to come back at 12 so I guess I'll never get to eat 5 guys it just wasn't meant to be.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jarofpiss posted:

went to five guys today at 11 cause I had a meeting at 1 and they said they were opening late today and to come back at 12 so I guess I'll never get to eat 5 guys it just wasn't meant to be.

wow thats lame why the hell would they open late? fries not in yet? burgs not prepped? too many mopisffn fg can wait ia ssec? whifckiwhich one?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna go lay down for wa few

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
:rip: dad gay

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if the plan is to shrink the size of your arteries to the extent that your maximum heart rate is decreased to under 100bpm - good luck and godspeed

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hay guise I thought better of chipotles might try Five Guys burger and fries instead, any recommendations on what to get? I had a burger yesterday with a shitload of jalapeņos was good poo poo (not from five guys though), might try the same at five guys possibly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ya you should i mixed it up today with onions and jalapeneers and bbq sauce loving straight up nails

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

ya you should i mixed it up today with onions and jalapeneers and bbq sauce loving straight up nails

oh yeah and tomatoes, poo poo was tits

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

The sun makes me feel bad.
the sun needs to knock that poo poo off

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i drank 10 beers and passed out and now im awake again. soon we will die. ill write a poem about it later

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kuato posted:

Hay guise I thought better of chipotles might try Five Guys burger and fries instead, any recommendations on what to get? I had a burger yesterday with a shitload of jalapeņos was good poo poo (not from five guys though), might try the same at five guys possibly.

i like to start with a bacon cheeseburger then add onions, tomato, japs, and little bit of mayo.

or you can just be a dumb mouth breathing idiot with no discerning taste at all and order all the toppings available because they are free and you deserve all that's coming to you

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Five Guys jalapenos are pretty good on a BBQ burg.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Boinks posted:

Five Guys jalapenos are pretty good on a BBQ burg.

So true. Jalapeno peppers make everything better.

Everything.

Yes everything.

I've upped my game lately and brought in lightly sauteed habaneros to my five guys outings. It's pretty OK OP.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
somebody bump the dad gay interactive adventure thread. that was the best thread. if you think dad gay is ever aiming at some "payoff", your answer is in that thread. (the answer is no)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drat i was gonna get sushi but maybe ill get burgers after all

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Thunder Moose posted:

I've upped my game lately and brought in lightly sauteed habaneros to my five guys outings. It's pretty OK OP.

i'm the goon that spends time at home to put homemade lightly sauteed peppers in a container which i take as i drive to a fast food burger place to whip out in public and take apart my burger specially placing my homemade toppings exactly 1 cm apart in a radial pattern while everyone stares at me

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dad gay pls dont die

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
I ate at 5 guys today

it was good. 2/3rds of my daily calorie budget tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
5 guys is filing for bankruptcy

just heard about it on CNBC

Aug 4, 2010

you keep eating burgers you're gonna turn into a burger lol!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

5 guys is filing for bankruptcy

just heard about it on CNBC

lies

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ilikedirt posted:

dad gay pls dont die
not like you're gonna find out and get any closure anyway

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i cannot die, i am indestructible the tests confirm it.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I wish I had "5 guys", I wish I was this guy, seems so happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGkHRa64sDY

Nah, rather not.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that dude is cool

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

dad gay. so what posted:

i cannot die, i am indestructible the tests confirm it.

what a relief!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the fact this bs thread is four pages long and still going is shameful as gently caress and you should all feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

the fact this bs thread is four pages long and still going is shameful as gently caress and you should all feel bad

poo poo piss.

• Locked thread