Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This one os probably bad, but I can't tell, and anyway I drew it today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

multiple species horns!! I hope her brain is okay. those structures can go pretty deep into the head. it's lovely as always GSJG.

your mom goes pretty deep into the head.

!

I'm drunk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

TWIST FIST posted:

is she taking a selfie

no, but she is taking a photo with her telephone

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

The only thing in this image that is bothering me is the perspective of some of the horns.

I decided not to worry about it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

nonazis posted:

I don't mean to undermine your art by sexualizing it, but yeah, den titties

:/

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

Every hair on her head should be a different horn.

ia gree

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

so can ytou draw your wifes face by muscle memory at this point?

do you think when your like 80 youll be able to draw your wife circa 2015 in exact by the sheer practice thats kinda touching maybe, or tragic

I've been drawing her for 10 years and I'll probably be able to draw her at any stage in life. I want her to age in my art as she does in real life. I think that would be cool

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes i'm sure she'll appreciate every wrinkle and sag you add to her picture. that's the kind of thing that endears us to our men

:shrug: as I age, I find older women more beautiful than young women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I.N.R.I posted:

hes not very good at drawing them,.

this is true

I.N.R.I posted:

the real focus of a nude painting - the womens nipples and pussy.

this is not necessarily true, but sometimes is

• Locked thread