Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The third prequel one.

Then I hope they make a proper remake of the original without Mark E Mark and then do the Epilogue movie. Rise and Dawn are both solid science fiction movies. The comics had a ton of weird poo poo in them like the apes and humans going out into the universe and genetically altering native species to have higher intelligence and poo poo like that. Also Anthromorphic Apes always just look weird, there was that weird sexy space gorilla doctor that none of the comic artists could draw right so she switched from looking like a gorilla to looking like an orc to looking like some sort of female Drizzt Do'Urden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
three steps before the original. Prequels on prequels, Prequels that are sequels, Sequels that act like prequels, What kind poo poo you trying to pull here OP you trying to trick me into watching a movie about human being monkeys loving other monkeys and poo poo I'm onto you and your games. monkeys and diddling and thinking monkeys are cool i bet u jerk off to monkeys and when that monkey ripped that ladies face off you were like tight Advertising campaign for PLANET OF THE APEMONSTERS 3 by asylum. totally. i get it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

three steps before the original. Prequels on prequels, Prequels that are sequels, Sequels that act like prequels, What kind poo poo you trying to pull here OP you trying to trick me into watching a movie about human being monkeys loving other monkeys and poo poo I'm onto you and your games. monkeys and diddling and thinking monkeys are cool i bet u jerk off to monkeys and when that monkey ripped that ladies face off you were like tight Advertising campaign for PLANET OF THE APEMONSTERS 3 by asylum. totally. i get it

Apes aren't monkeys nor are they Monkees

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
It's called 12 Years A Slave, OP

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
orcs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

you belong on planet of the apes, op, because you're a monkey

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
There's a cashier at the local gas station who looks identical to an ape; she's really friendly so I assume was trained quite well.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
will your mom be in the movie OP?

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

BeefThief posted:

you belong on planet of the apes, op, because you're a monkey

It's earth dip poo poo!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006