Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One of my couches permanently smells like pee because a girl squirted on it.
Anyway, that story is more fun than Skyrim or The Witcher.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuato posted:

I bought wicker haven't played it yet. Disappointed to hear I can't make some weird potato man like on Oblivion

You stupid loving idiot!@!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuato posted:

Wow, that's just mean, man. Mean. Mods??? :smith:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can't believe anyone liked The Witcher 1 at the time, god drat that game is utter poo poo, the story is poo poo, the gameplay is beyond poo poo, the quests are poo poo. The only thing that's non-poo poo is that the graphics are okay for the time but even the animations are poo poo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Applewhite posted:

Witcher III's graphics are so good, even the dev team's computers can't handle them on ULTRA settings. It's a game meant for the next generation of computers.
Imagine, graphics so good you can't even see them! We are living in the future of gaming.

I have two Titans and the game still doesn't hit 60fps with Ubersampling on lol.
Tbf it does stay at a totally stable playable 45-50fps though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It does look absolutely amazing, unfortunately other parts of the graphics haven't aged too well so stuff like Metro Last Light are still more visually pleasing maxed out.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mysterious frankie posted:

I bet you still need to pick flowers and nap while sitting cross legged to make potions. I bet there are no hor-nay tomcat peasants, taking it easy for the rest of us. Breaks my drat heart to think about it.

Not playing it anyway because RPGs got gay and boring to me a few years ago.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Let's take forever to get the game started, have lovely combat systems without fail, insanely long dialog that makes you stare at a hosed up gay looking puppet, really gimmicky mechanics, and some lovely tedious crafting system that makes you go beat on people and pick up rocks for hours, also all the sidequests are worthless.

99% of RPGs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

error1 posted:

Skyrim has http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/

what does The Watcher have?

Looks good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

killaer posted:

It doesnt run on my fuckin computer and nobody gives a poo poo because they all have the gigatech gee tee ex nine thousand video card and steam wont refund my money

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

time to pirate the entire gog catalog

I could run it but I think RPGs are garbage so you should pirate everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've been playing Heroes of the Storm, Company of Heroes 2, and Prison Architect, coincidentally all games that you can jump into immediately without horseshit that have self-contained mechanics that make sense and are conducive to having gameplay that promotes using those mechanics cohesively, versus gay rear end loving RPGs that's just a bunch of random poo poo thrown together in "open worlds" that are just stupid rear end levels with big fat walls and ugly dirt.

• Locked thread