Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

killaer posted:

I would avoid major airports. He should probably just keep moving. How widely are the police canvassing for him, did he get caught in a large city? I guess he needs to get out of the city...if he had literally no contacts to fall back on and 200$ to his name he might be pretty hosed. I guess just keep your gwailo head down and head to some place with lots of expats to blend in better? Or...uh...hop from village to village praying that he doesn't get caught? drat your boy is in some poo poo, more info on the amount/types of drugs seized plz.

If he couldn't even find himself a wife/girlfriend that can give him a hide out in her parents hovel...lol just lol didn't you learn anything from the guy who got caught growing pot in Japan?? Always have a backup wifey

'allegedly' marijuana and a scale

he got out of the city he was in and is lying low i believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

XMNN posted:

id like to thank your friend for getting in trouble for drugs and not the other thing that westerners do in se asia

thanks

Has it been confirmed that it was drugs? It still might be that other thing (or both!)

EDIT: Nevermind, it was drugs. That's way better than child sex tourism, but still loving retarded. Do drugs in your own country, you retards.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

PT6A posted:

Has it been confirmed that it was drugs? It still might be that other thing (or both!)

confirmed

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Ask you friend to explain what his line of reasoning was that lead him to not only a) sell drugs in a foreign country and b) how badly he hosed up to get caught?

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Arkanomen posted:

Ask you friend to explain what his line of reasoning was that lead him to not only a) sell drugs in a foreign country and b) how badly he hosed up to get caught?

his upstairs neighbor smelled pot and called the fuzz

im not sure he was selling but 'allegedly' he had a scale

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

theres is no absolutely no way he can make it out with only 200 bucks, i think taking the embassy hail mary is his only play

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Gay Hitler posted:

And that's enough for a serious prison sentence? I thought Vietnam was not nazi about light drugs like that. I can't imagine that people don't grow all sorts of poo poo out there.

At this point you seriously need to consider having him impregnate a local and marry as soon as possible. Move to a remote village and start a hog farm. 200$ should buy you a few piglets if you look right. How ugly is your friend?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Well when Nixon wanted to get out of Vietnam he invaded Cambodia first. He should try that.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

or i dunno maybe trying to just get out quitely on a bus is his best bet. drat it op we dont have enough information

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Gay Hitler posted:

any goons have a safe house in vietnam my friend can hide out in?

Yeah hit up my girl tran kim sang in bac lieu

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

babypolis posted:

or i dunno maybe trying to just get out quitely on a bus is his best bet. drat it op we dont have enough information

Yeah I doubt Vietnamese police are posting sleeper agents on the forums, give us all the info he told you. How much weed was it Ffs? I'm gonna laugh if it was <oz and he couldn't even get a smell-proof container laffo

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Aesop Poprock posted:

what did he do
there's only one reason anyone goes to vietnam

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Hitler posted:

this is you right you're talking about you

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

problem is that if he tries to get out of the country legally and the police have already spred their picture around to border guards there is no way white boy will be able to get trough without being noticed.

maybe trying to get to a super touristy area and leaving tru that airport could work. it would be both an unexpected move and give him a chance to actually disguise himself and escape. this is really fun, im rooting for your friend

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

babypolis posted:

what info do you need

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Bold Robot posted:

how can he find her

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Moridin920 posted:

this is you right you're talking about you

i went to the bahamas once

i dont really like leaving my house

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

i mean if this were a movie, and the protagonist was being hunted in vietnam with $200 and a smartphone, how would they escape?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
how much weed was it?

how did he end up in vietnam with $200 and a bag of weed to his name?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Gay Hitler posted:

i mean if this were a movie, and the protagonist was being hunted in vietnam with $200 and a smartphone, how would they escape?
escape through abandoned vietcong tunnels

there's just one catch: they're infested with VC zombies

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Gay Hitler posted:

what info do you need

well how much weed was it? does he have any way to get more money? does he have any contacts that could help him hide until poo poo blows over a bit?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

goondolences in advance for your friend's prison death

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

how much weed was it?

this is an exercise in escape and evasion, not a trial

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

how much weed was it?

i dunno probably alot

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

whats vietnamese prison like for white people

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

trying to fight his way out is not recommended since the asians know martial arts

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if you really wanna help your friend you should contact an international law expert at a nearby college and find out what his chances are if he runs to the embassy

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Gay Hitler posted:

this is an exercise in escape and evasion, not a trial

yeah but for me it's mild entertainment

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
has your friend considered selling weed

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Parallax Scroll posted:

trying to fight his way out is not recommended since the asians know martial arts

but they are small

if the vietnam war had been fought exclusively with boxing gloves, america would have won

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
if your friend 'allegedly' had so much weed that the phopho busted him, why doesn't he have more money from moving his product

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

has your friend considered selling weed

ill pass that along

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

The real answer is get to Cambodia or Laos and bounce from there

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Can he get to Malaysia?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Gay Hitler posted:

whats vietnamese prison like for white people

ever heard of john mccain

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bold Robot posted:

keyword about your "girl" - TRAN

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

ever heard of john mccain

you would think that if they set you up for life and give you enough money to win the presidential primaries, more people would be happy to go to vietnamese prison

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Hope on a boat, and head straight for Diego Garcia.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

can he go to am embassy or something i dunno how that works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

babypolis posted:

im rooting for your friend

why

• Locked thread