Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm going to buy a bag of evaporated watermelon

don't, it's only .03% watermelon. the rest is chloraphorm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

Qwerinty posted:

Synsepalum dulcificum, or "miracle fruit". Orange juice, Guinness, wine, lemons, and grapefruit are the best according to my scientific research. It works on vinegar, but it makes you feel sick.

but there is that one moderately rare fruit that makes everything taste like jellybeans. what is that called? I heard about it on NPR once because I'm that kind of person.

nonazis

oh, never mind. Synsepalum dulcificum is what it's called. I thought you were saying that's what the phenomenon was called. sorry.

• Locked thread