Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
The first permanent English settlement in what became the United States was at Jamestown, Virginia, in the early 17th century. Virginia, it is said, was named after Elizabeth I, the completely misnamed ‘virgin queen’. It is far more likely, however, given the background, that it was named after the virgin goddess of ancient Babylon, Queen Semiramis and her mirror in Egypt, Isis. Many members of the Francis Bacon family were among the early settlers and so were the Puritan-Calvinists in their black clothing and tall hats who treated the native population, like their own women, with an arrogance and inhumanity beyond description. The financial and land ownership of America was assured from the start with the formation of the Virginia Company, set up by King James I in 1606. James knighted Francis Bacon and appointed him to many important positions, including Lord Chancellor of England. Under James’s patronage, the Templars, Rosicrucians and other secret societies joined forces under one name, Freemasonry. Look at some of the early members of the Virginia Company - Francis Bacon, Earl of Pembroke, Earl of Montgomery, Earl of Salisbury, Earl of Northampton, and Lord Southampton. The Virginia Company still exists under other names and it still controls the United States, as I shall explain in a moment.

In 1604, a group of leading politicians, businessmen, merchants, manufacturers and bankers, met in Greenwich, then in the English county of Kent, and formed a corporation called the Virginia Company in anticipation of the imminent influx of white Europeans, mostly British at first, into the North American continent. Its main stockholder was, King James I, and the original charter for the company was completed by April 10th 1606. This and later updates to the charter established the following:

• The Virginia Company comprised of two branches, the London Company and the Plymouth or New England Company. The former was responsible for the first permanent colony in America at Jamestown on May 14th 1607 and the latter were the so-called ‘Pilgrim Fathers’ who arrived at Cape Cod in the ship the Mayflower, in November 1620, and went on to land in Plymouth Harbour on December 21st. The ‘Pilgrims’ of American historical myth were, in fact, members of the second Virginia Company branch called the New England Company.

• The Virginia Company owned most of the land of what we now call the USA, and any lands up to 900 miles offshore. This included Bermuda and most of what is now known as the Caribbean Islands. The Virginia Company (the British Crown and the bloodline families) had rights to 50%, yes 50%, of the ore of all gold and silver mined on its lands, plus percentages of other minerals and raw materials, and 5% of all profits from other ventures. These rights, the charters detailed, were to be passed on to all heirs of the owners of the Virginia Company and therefore continue to apply... forever! The controlling members of the Virginia Company who were to enjoy these rights became known as the Treasurer and Company of Adventurers and Planters of the City of London.

• After the first 21 years from the formation of the Virginia Company, all ‘duties, imposts, and excises’ paid on trading activities in the colonies had to be paid directly to the British Crown through the Crown treasurer. No trader could export goods out of the colonies without the permission of the British Crown and to do so would involve the seizure of all their goods and the ship or vehicle which carried them.

• The lands of the Virginia Company were granted to the colonies under a Deed of Trust (on lease) and therefore they could not claim ownership of the land. They could pass on the perpetual use of the land to their heirs or sell the perpetual use, but they could never own it. Ownership was retained by the British Crown.

• The colonial lands were to be governed by two Colonial Councils, each with 13 members (that number again), but the Kings Council in London had the final say on all decisions. The sitting British monarch also chose the Governor of the American Colonies, who we would today call the President.

• The monarch, through his Council for the Colonies, insisted that members of the colonies impose the Christian religion on all the people, including the Native Americans. To use the language of the time... “with all diligence, care and respect, do provide that the true word of God and Christian faith be preached, planted and used, not only within every of the several said colonies and plantations, but also as much as they may amongst the savage people which do or shall adjoin us to them or border upon them, according to the doctrine, rights, and religion, now professed and established within our realm of England.” If the Native Americans did not accept the Christian religion, they would have to be forced to, the Crown insisted. This was the order to destroy the culture and knowledge of the native peoples of North America and also to maintain the white colonists under the vicious yoke of Christian terrorism peddled by the Calvinist-Puritans. It was a free licence to kill, torture and kidnap the native peoples with complete immunity from prosecution.

• The criminal courts on the lands of the Virginia Company were to be operated under Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, and the civil courts under common law, the law of the land. This is a crucial point which I will come to in a second.

Now, get this. All of the above still applies today! Read those percentages once more and let the magnitude of that sink in. After the original 13 (again!) American colonies won their ‘independence’ and an ‘independent’ country was formed after 1783, the Virginia Company simply changed its name to... the United States of America. You see there are two USAs, or rather a USA and a usA. The united states of America with a lower case ‘u’ and ‘s’ are the lands of the various states. These lands, as we have seen, are still owned by the British Crown as the head of the old Virginia Company, although there is something to add about this in a moment. Then there is the United States of America, capital ‘U’ and ‘S’, which is the 68 square miles of land west of the Potomac River on which is built the federal capital, Washington DC and the District of Columbia. It also includes the US protectorates of Guam and Puerto Rico. The United States of America is not a country, it is a corporation owned by the same Brotherhood bloodlines who owned the Virginia Company, because the USA is the Virginia Company! When Americans agree to have a social security number the citizens of the united states surrender their sovereignty and agree to become franchisees of the United States (the Virginia Company of the British Crown).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pussaaaaaaay

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Come and get it if you dare ! Lol, British government just announced reducing their military to,like, 3rd world levels.

Man, how far can an empire fall. Jesus, you guys ran the world

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You seriously want us?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Das Boo posted:

You seriously want us?

I'm just here to collect our rightful 50% share of mined gold and silver and 5% of your overall profits, ta very much.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Then there is the United States of America, capital ‘U’ and ‘S’, which is the 68 square miles of land west of the Potomac River on which is built the federal capital, Washington DC and the District of Columbia

Didn't read most of this post, since it's crazy nonsense talking about Admirality Law and gold fringe, but west of the Potomac River? Maybe check a map once in a while.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

In reality it's the other way around..

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm just here to collect our rightful 50% share of mined gold and silver and 5% of your overall profits, ta very much.

Man I hope you realize that basically the only reason the UK will never be annexed is that most sane nations don't want direct control of territory any more, especially an island as useless as great Britain. One day, maybe within our lifetimes, the only thing that'll separate us will be our flags, and you will be the bottom in the relationship.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
thx for paying for our bills bbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

SD-455
May 15, 2009

by Lowtax
You dildos still worship a queen and her retarded family.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

lmao you don't have the means you mealy mouthed bitch

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ashgromnies posted:

lmao you don't have the means you mealy mouthed bitch

come on now let's not get unreasonable here or we'll be forced to send in the bailifs

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Where should the US send the bill for unfucking up the world after your colonial system fell apart?

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

come on now let's not get unreasonable here or we'll be forced to send in the bailifs

And in retaliation, we'll send over the Duggars.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

4outof5 posted:

Where should the US send the bill for un loving up the world after your colonial system fell apart continues in all but name?

well i think considering all the very good tea you vandalised in boston harbour we'll call that one even

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off op

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Oh poo poo no not a guy with a stick. Bitch I own more guns than your entire military.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

captainoblivious posted:

Oh poo poo no not a guy with a stick. Bitch I own more guns than your entire military.

Actually our bailifs aren't allowed to carry sticks and you're under no obligation to let them in the door... but they will shout some very rude words through your letterbox. Actually no they're not allowed to swear... but they will voice their disapproval in a VERY stern tone.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gonna stop looking in this thread as it's the most boring piece of poo poo I've seen in awhile.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

captainoblivious posted:

Bitch I own more guns than your entire military.

:911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Actually our bailifs aren't allowed to carry sticks and you're under no obligation to let them in the door... but they will shout some very rude words through your letterbox. Actually no they're not allowed to swear... but they will voice their disapproval in a VERY stern tone.

realtalk what is the reaction from across the pond when you hear or see news about a pseudo-SWAT team in full battle gear storming into a house during a no-knock raid? especially if they got the wrong house?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

Gonna stop looking in this thread as it's the most boring piece of poo poo I've seen in awhile.

Are you the kind of guy that waits in line for an hour at the cinema just so you can let the man know that you don't want to watch the film? Way to waste your time telling us how you're not gonna waste your time, smart.

Moridin920 posted:

realtalk what is the reaction from across the pond when you hear or see news about a pseudo-SWAT team in full battle gear storming into a house during a no-knock raid? especially if they got the wrong house?

It seems a trifle excessive if I'm honest with you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Are you the kind of guy that waits in line for an hour at the cinema just so you can let the man know that you don't want to watch the film? Way to waste your time telling us how you're not gonna waste your time, smart.

It seems a trifle excessive if I'm honest with you.

Came back to say you're mad and gay.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

JebanyPedal posted:

Came back to say you're mad and gay.

mad as a brush and gay as a window, thanks for noticing anyway

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
correct, op, but that's a lot of words to say "eat the rich"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
we're in a special relationship with making you our bitch, the UK :twisted:

now run along now and munch on some crumpets and buy some royal baby merch like a good unofficial territory

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I came into this thread expecting videos of libertarians getting tazed.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

The first permanent English settlement in what became the United States was at Jamestown, Virginia, in the early 17th century. Virginia, it is said, was named after Elizabeth I, the completely misnamed ‘virgin queen’. It is far more likely, however, given the background, that it was named after the virgin goddess of ancient Babylon, Queen Semiramis and her mirror in Egypt, Isis. Many members of the Francis Bacon family were among the early settlers and so were the Puritan-Calvinists in their black clothing and tall hats who treated the native population, like their own women, with an arrogance and inhumanity beyond description. The financial and land ownership of America was assured from the start with the formation of the Virginia Company, set up by King James I in 1606. James knighted Francis Bacon and appointed him to many important positions, including Lord Chancellor of England. Under James’s patronage, the Templars, Rosicrucians and other secret societies joined forces under one name, Freemasonry. Look at some of the early members of the Virginia Company - Francis Bacon, Earl of Pembroke, Earl of Montgomery, Earl of Salisbury, Earl of Northampton, and Lord Southampton. The Virginia Company still exists under other names and it still controls the United States, as I shall explain in a moment.

In 1604, a group of leading politicians, businessmen, merchants, manufacturers and bankers, met in Greenwich, then in the English county of Kent, and formed a corporation called the Virginia Company in anticipation of the imminent influx of white Europeans, mostly British at first, into the North American continent. Its main stockholder was, King James I, and the original charter for the company was completed by April 10th 1606. This and later updates to the charter established the following:

• The Virginia Company comprised of two branches, the London Company and the Plymouth or New England Company. The former was responsible for the first permanent colony in America at Jamestown on May 14th 1607 and the latter were the so-called ‘Pilgrim Fathers’ who arrived at Cape Cod in the ship the Mayflower, in November 1620, and went on to land in Plymouth Harbour on December 21st. The ‘Pilgrims’ of American historical myth were, in fact, members of the second Virginia Company branch called the New England Company.

• The Virginia Company owned most of the land of what we now call the USA, and any lands up to 900 miles offshore. This included Bermuda and most of what is now known as the Caribbean Islands. The Virginia Company (the British Crown and the bloodline families) had rights to 50%, yes 50%, of the ore of all gold and silver mined on its lands, plus percentages of other minerals and raw materials, and 5% of all profits from other ventures. These rights, the charters detailed, were to be passed on to all heirs of the owners of the Virginia Company and therefore continue to apply... forever! The controlling members of the Virginia Company who were to enjoy these rights became known as the Treasurer and Company of Adventurers and Planters of the City of London.

• After the first 21 years from the formation of the Virginia Company, all ‘duties, imposts, and excises’ paid on trading activities in the colonies had to be paid directly to the British Crown through the Crown treasurer. No trader could export goods out of the colonies without the permission of the British Crown and to do so would involve the seizure of all their goods and the ship or vehicle which carried them.

• The lands of the Virginia Company were granted to the colonies under a Deed of Trust (on lease) and therefore they could not claim ownership of the land. They could pass on the perpetual use of the land to their heirs or sell the perpetual use, but they could never own it. Ownership was retained by the British Crown.

• The colonial lands were to be governed by two Colonial Councils, each with 13 members (that number again), but the Kings Council in London had the final say on all decisions. The sitting British monarch also chose the Governor of the American Colonies, who we would today call the President.

• The monarch, through his Council for the Colonies, insisted that members of the colonies impose the Christian religion on all the people, including the Native Americans. To use the language of the time... “with all diligence, care and respect, do provide that the true word of God and Christian faith be preached, planted and used, not only within every of the several said colonies and plantations, but also as much as they may amongst the savage people which do or shall adjoin us to them or border upon them, according to the doctrine, rights, and religion, now professed and established within our realm of England.” If the Native Americans did not accept the Christian religion, they would have to be forced to, the Crown insisted. This was the order to destroy the culture and knowledge of the native peoples of North America and also to maintain the white colonists under the vicious yoke of Christian terrorism peddled by the Calvinist-Puritans. It was a free licence to kill, torture and kidnap the native peoples with complete immunity from prosecution.

• The criminal courts on the lands of the Virginia Company were to be operated under Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, and the civil courts under common law, the law of the land. This is a crucial point which I will come to in a second.

Now, get this. All of the above still applies today! Read those percentages once more and let the magnitude of that sink in. After the original 13 (again!) American colonies won their ‘independence’ and an ‘independent’ country was formed after 1783, the Virginia Company simply changed its name to... the United States of America. You see there are two USAs, or rather a USA and a usA. The united states of America with a lower case ‘u’ and ‘s’ are the lands of the various states. These lands, as we have seen, are still owned by the British Crown as the head of the old Virginia Company, although there is something to add about this in a moment. Then there is the United States of America, capital ‘U’ and ‘S’, which is the 68 square miles of land west of the Potomac River on which is built the federal capital, Washington DC and the District of Columbia. It also includes the US protectorates of Guam and Puerto Rico. The United States of America is not a country, it is a corporation owned by the same Brotherhood bloodlines who owned the Virginia Company, because the USA is the Virginia Company! When Americans agree to have a social security number the citizens of the united states surrender their sovereignty and agree to become franchisees of the United States (the Virginia Company of the British Crown).

This sure is a wall of text.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

JebanyPedal posted:

also known as "British"

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

we're in a special relationship with making you our bitch, the UK :twisted:

now run along now and munch on some crumpets and buy some royal baby merch like a good unofficial territory

the queen is technically your gaffer too if you think about it

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

[citation needed]

Aug 4, 2010

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol op is british

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dude let scotland go, britain

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
You just copy/pasted that from David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret", didn't you?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

[citation needed]

Moridin920 posted:

dude let scotland go, britain

actually we let them decide that for themselves and they voted an overwhelming 'och no'

Premeditated Toast posted:

You just copy/pasted that from David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret", didn't you?

doesnt make it any less true though...

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
icke wishes that the british crown could reign supreme..it's a new era buddy, we've got mcdonalds and nukes now. move along now. mind the gap. fag

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

icke wishes that the british crown could reign supreme..it's a new era buddy, we've got mcdonalds and nukes now. move along now. mind the gap. fag

actually no, he doesn't, he has revealed the entire royal family to be reptilians in disguise much like every president you have ever had and i would thank you not to call me a bundle of twigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

why don't you go gently caress off to a moor and eat a lime

• Locked thread