Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Next up in the list: Norah Jones, Bonnie Raitt and Natalie Imbruglia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

what a bitch

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have a collection of drugs and i'm going to do all of them today starting with whippits

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
why are you crying op?

I am sitting in a hair salon waiting for my boyfriend to get his hair cut while awkwardly avoiding contact with people because everyone is a francophone but me

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
wanking onto a toblerone

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
op disappearing up his own vagina

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

October Revolution posted:

why are you crying op?

I am sitting in a hair salon waiting for my boyfriend to get his hair cut while awkwardly avoiding contact with people because everyone is a francophone but me

Didn't know David Sedaris was a goon

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
listening to yamantaka//sonic titan and scrying

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

wanking onto a toblerone
i personally prefer the ones that come with white tops prepackaged, but this'll do in a pinch

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
op should probably stop listening to artists bad enough to make em cry, though

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Posting in some dumb rear end in a top hat's thread. Directly after I will be drinking and regretting it.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

The Sphinxster posted:

Posting in some dumb rear end in a top hat's thread. Directly after I will be drinking and regretting it.

we can drink together.

Do you like Red wine and guilt-cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I do like red wine.

I just wanted to say dumb rear end in a top hat. I'm saying it a lot this week.

• Locked thread