Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I don't watch streams so I would need pics and a brief description of all the female streamers to accurately answer your inquiry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

black pete posted:

I know for a fact that every person in this forum has once imagined having sex with a popular girl streamer.

*looks around

Um nope.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Jibo posted:

"I can't believe this guy made a video this bad!" said Slowbeef, taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"It's like he WANTS me to kill myself." quipped Diabeetus in reply. It was a warm summer day and the two men were sitting together, watching lovely Let's Plays. Diabeetus enjoyed these moments he got to spend together with his best buddy. But he felt like they could be so much more...

"So, you wanna do the next video or should we take a break?" asked Slowbeef, his wrinkled face bathed in the August sun. Diabeetus loved that face. He had to have it.

"Listen, Slowbeef. There's been something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time," Diabeetus began nervously, "I think we should take our relationship to... the next level."

"The next level? What the gently caress are you talking about?"

"Here, let me show you." Diabeetus knew that this was his only chance, and he had to take it. He quickly grabbed Slowbeef's face and came in for a kiss. Surprisingly, Slowbeef didn't struggle. His mouth tasted strongly of ash, and Diabeetus couldn't get enough of it. Their lips stayed locked for one, two, three whole minutes before they broke apart.

"I... I had no idea you felt that way about me," Slowbeef said, "but to be honest, I'm kinda glad." Diabeetus felt a warm sensation in his heart. Slowbeef accepted him! Finally, all of his dreams were coming true! "So you, uh... You wanna go a little further?" asked a blushing Slowbeef. Suddenly, the man was standing up and taking off his shirt. Diabeetus couldn't believe what he was seeing. Slowbeef had such a magnificent chest, toned to perfection. You could even cut vegetables on his glorious abs if you wanted to. Diabeetus felt a stirring in his pants. He knew they were going to go all the way.

Now Slowbeef was undoing his pants. Being the manly man that he is, he had gone commando that day. His penis was already hard and throbbing. His bush was beautiful and curly. Diabeetus got on his knees and began to suck Slowbeef's cock. It was so salty and delicious, thought Diabeetus. He slowly worked his way up and down Slowbeef's shaft. Slowbeef grabbed the back of Diabeetus's head and began moaning. Diabeetus was getting really hard now. He couldn't possibly resist any longer, he had to make the final plunge.

Diabeetus quickly tore his head away from Slowbeef's cock. "Hey, what the gently caress are you stopping for?" said Slowbeef.

"I want to get a little more... Frisky." replied Diabeetus, who was disrobing as quickly as he could. When he was done, he got on all fours and wiggled his rear end in Slowbeef's direction. "Come and get it, big boy." Slowbeef then thrust his manly penis into Diabeetus's anus. The pleasure was overwhelming them both. Diabeetus thought he had died and gone to heaven. The two men were moaning and sweating, reveling in the pleasure they were giving each other. Diabeetus grabbed his own dick and began to masturbate furiously. He couldn't hold on much longer.

Diabeetus and Slowbeef were making enough noise to wake up the entire neighborhood and they couldn't care less. As far as Diabeetus was concerned, the only things that existed were him and his best friend, who was currently loving his rear end with much gusto. Diabeetus stroked his own dick faster and faster until he unleashed his load all over the carpet with a shout. Slowbeef was cumming too, filling Diabeetus's rump with tons of hot man seed. The pair were in a state of absolute bliss. When their orgasms subsided, they cuddled up together on the floor. "So," began Slowbeef, "you wanna do another video?"

Diabeetus giggled. "Of course. I could do all the videos in the world."

I've only heard of the retsupurae fanfic. Never thought I would see it out in the wild.

• Locked thread