Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
For me, it's definitely Kaceytron. I know she's not much to look at, and i certainly wouldn't want her giving me her Bronze V opinions on Ahri builds, but that being said i bet she is a filthy little slag and would let you stick it anywhere. I have also definitely masturbated to her more than once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

EVeryone who is talking about male streamers are too much of a pussyhole to tell us which female they actually would have sex with if they were to come gagging for it

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

RavenKrows posted:

brianna wu

Can you explain your reasoning? She looks like another ugly retarded feminist to me.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I know for a fact that every person in this forum has once imagined having sex with a popular girl streamer.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Great jokes ITT. Keep it up lads.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

:circlefap:

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Chomp8645 posted:

This one raises more questions than it answers.

Dat chat.

That guy is right, that girl is really ugly and fat.

• Locked thread