Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Fateo McMurray posted:

That's probably because there's a lot more stuff to do in LA that's more fun than watching the Ducks.

Chicago isn't exactly lacking for nightlife either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

I can dig it.

Perry and Kessler not talking to the media is so Perry and Kessler and informs the don't complain real leadership narrative I'mma be trolling with for the next three years or so.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Things that only come out at night, maybe.

Don't worry, years of a corrupt police force, corrupt politics and clearly power tripping public officials keeps the hell on earth into strictly defined areas.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Metal Sonichu posted:

You forgot Marty Turco.

Turco's tenure as a Blackhawk was successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcvo9axykVk

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

For a while they gave Turco a hilariously awkward interview fans on the concourse segment during Stars TV broadcasts that featured him just talking pointless nonsense with people he either recognized or just felt like he could gab to. They stopped, but they should never have stopped. He's on social media waxing about his bizarre North Dallas suburban enclave adventures and I think it's addicting.

The Norm MacDonald of goaltenders

Edit: And any city with a Southwest nonstop to it out of Midway is gonna have a lot of red in it.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Chicago: Big city with problems surrounded by rich white conservative suburban assholes

Tampa Bay: City full of rich white conservative assholes surrounded by suburban problems

Chicago: Has meat lasagna pizza thing

Tampa Bay: ???

advantage chicago

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Hand Knit posted:

Food chat? On Stanley Cup's Eve?

We're all pretty hype for the final because it's gonna be good, so... I start penning missives claiming Chicago as the true home of chop suey.

tofes posted:

Chicago style pizza is garbage

Bad opinion for wrongs.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

I'm still not over that Killorn deflection.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Someone help me what the hell who do I want to win?

Hulk Hogan supports the Lightning. Dusty Rhodes supports the Blackhawks. The choice is clear.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

I thought that was only if the guy signed it after turning 35, which Hossa didn't?

IIRC, if they turn 35 during the course of the contract, it counts.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Bickell didn't look ready at all.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

TubeStank posted:

there was a loving tornado warning in the loop

at least this might keep people from rioting if the hawks win?

Everything south of 67th was already not in any danger.

Edit: It's coming through the roof in parts it's raining so hard.

DOOMocrat fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jun 16, 2015

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

vyst posted:

40% off concessions

Because they know they won't be selling 'em until next season :mmmsmug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

2005 to 2015 is staggering and belittling and almost unbelievable

Arguably worst to unquestioned best.