Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that's a thing and it makes no sense
Why would you not wash your nasty rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I don't believe you

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I like to hoobastank.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Abdul Alhazred posted:

I don't believe you

Here is the a/t thread that prompted my post also there was a thread where people said you shouldn't shower very often earlier

POWERBALL posted:

I shampoo and condition every day. If I don't shampoo my hair gets super greasy. If I don't condition my hair gets frizzy. But it's usually greasy by the end of the day or the next morning anyway. My hair is super thick, fine, and soft. I think there used to be a thread about this but I didn't see it in the first few pages of this forum.

Should I wean my hair off shampoo or just stop using it abruptly? I'm told that my hair will adjust in time but I'm afraid of the in-between period of looking gross (and also for my complexion). Help!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I usually wash my hair with balsamic and olive oil but also sometimes ranch.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
One of my old coworkers didnt use shampoo becuase "your hair produces natural oils" and by gently caress was he living proof of that.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
people who stink because they wont use deoderant because of "unhealthy chemicals" or some poo poo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont bother to shower if it has rained recently

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Simstim posted:

people who stink because they wont use deoderant because of "unhealthy chemicals" or some poo poo

some people have issue with the aluminium but I eat a lot of non ferrous metals and I am doing fine

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Isn't sweating profusely the bodies own natural shower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I use mayonnaise in my hair, stick to crisco for the body

Country crock if i'm runnin low, both hair and body (and body hair)

• Locked thread