Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
can i trade in bitcoins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
make it a vape lounge so you can attract your homo card crowd.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Hey OP, this is me.

can I play at your store? I promise I'll donate.

whats wrong with ur teeth

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Way to strike while the iron is hot.

Maybe you should also sell beanie babies and pet rocks too.

Also, be sure to post this:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
SERIOUSLY, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SAY THIS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
dailyHaHa.com

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Open, announce that you would not host a tournament for a gay wedding, get shut down by liberal backlash, but then get a year's salary from conservatives chucking money and your Gofundme.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

EorayMel posted:

dailyHaHa.com

May 29, 2015

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
!!!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

growing up the comic store i went to had a big giant frame with a tiny black lotus in it behind their counter
i don't think it was real

lol

http://www.geek.com/games/27000-black-lotus-found-during-live-magic-the-gathering-pack-opening-1606723/

:ironicat:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

This guy got banned from official magic tournaments for taking pictures of other people's asscracks and the organizers got mad about it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Business Gorillas posted:

This guy got banned from official magic tournaments for taking pictures of other people's asscracks and the organizers got mad about it

well then more power to that mad rear end crack bandit

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

heh

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...c+gathering+rear end

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
confession- i had some serious cardboard money stolen from my house about a year ago and even though i could have sold it all i feel very free now

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I thought we had a front page about that

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i did too but i couldn't find it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

There was a big GBS thread.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

EorayMel posted:

dailyHaHa.com

yeah, I totally was going to spend precious moments of my life editing out that dumb url from an image i found on GIS

gotta keep my gbs rep strong

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

FIRST TIME posted:

yeah, I totally was going to spend precious moments of my life editing out that dumb url from an image i found on GIS

gotta keep my gbs rep strong

I get all my daily "ha ha"s from dailyhaha.com

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I'm just glad I got my ha ha over with early today

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i actually really enjoy playing magic i just enjoy absolutely nothing that goes along with it such as the stores, the insane prices the regular players and the general culture

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

confession- i had some serious cardboard money stolen from my house about a year ago and even though i could have sold it all i feel very free now

namaste

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Have a play area with card tables, chairs, a cheapass tv, and an old couch (you can get one off the street for free). Go to costco or wherever and buy a ton of soft drinks in bulk for cheap, then sell those soft drinks at slightly marked up prices. Geeks will stay in the area and just buy drinks off you and you can make your money that way. You could also try foods like snacks and poo poo (or, hell, even microwavable stuff) but really the big money is in selling cans of soda pop, plus the little extra off the side when you recycle all those cans (have a separate bin for cans).

Name your place "Mom's Basement."

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Haha you'll have people in there playing the game all day pretending that it's practice and not luck that wins the game, and you'll look at them and nudge the donation box but they'll shrug and say all their money went into cardboard rectangles

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Chill la Chill posted:

Haha you'll have people in there playing the game all day pretending that it's practice and not luck that wins the game, and you'll look at them and nudge the donation box but they'll shrug and say all their money went into cardboard rectangles

The man's not wrong.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

fivethree posted:

i want to opn up a magic the gathering carstore in the mall, basically just a bunch of tbles whre ppl can come and hang out, chat, play magic. i will work primarily based on donations, any recommendations? i am going to spend my life savings on it

Don't forget to put a server in so you can run a bitcoin exchange. At the start of every month you can tell everyone that the bitcoins were stolen by hackers and they need to start all over again.

NB. none of the bitcoiners will ever dare darken your threshold so you can use the stolen profits to fund the rest of the operation.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

gnarlyhotep posted:

I thought we had a front page about that

PS thread I believe?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
You will need to hire a mason and welder to reinforce whatever you intend to use for chairs.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
OP, I think you'd make more money working as an editor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
OP this business idea sucsk you should open up a LAN center that's the fast track to success as many goons have proven over the years

• Locked thread