Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Flyweight Champion Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

cool

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tesilential posted:

I haven't played video games since I was 15, but at 20 I was on shrooms and played a racing game at a pizza place. set the first place record on my first attempt, it was like 40 minutes of driving an increasingly difficult track. So real. Record still there 9 years later.

Cool. I play videogames for 5+ hours a day

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Meowbot posted:

does ebersole go down in history as person with most MMA fights or is there some other person? maybe he will be in the hall of fame because 70 fights is impressive even if you are not the greatest fighter.

he doesnt but i dont know who does

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
U guys are like those old grannies who read gossip magazines

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Wasn't there a guy in Fyad who did it for acceptance into the posting cabal there?

Haha that was me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tesilential posted:

Werdum literally predicted that he would beat Cain due to him not being prepared for the altitude and said as much after the fight.

yea, well i havent seen the fight yet but it makes a massive difference. ive raced at altitude. u feel like poo poo. i was even up there for 2 weeks before

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
sry that post is like 4 pages back. qq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Captain Log posted:

I love this analogy and will cherish it forever.

And it's right.

in reality the two blenders would just sit there and make a bunch of noise and maybe vibrate a little bit - they wouldnt move or interact with eachother in the slightest. furthermore they might not even be plugged in, eliminating all possibility of kinetic energy being generated by eiter of the two contestents

• Locked thread