Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Keeping track of this, because I think $15 is a pretty good price for something this pretty and made by, apparently, very well-liked developers. If it seems to be updated often enough, then I'll hop in on it.

TrenceJ posted:

a solid foundation to build off of

:downsrim:

Morter fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jun 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Hm, looks like they already did an update on fixing the Black Screen issue some people were having.

So they're quick to respond about problems. Another plus for them. One step closer to buying this thing.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

JerikTelorian posted:

I found a husky and jumped off a cloud while riding him plummeting to the earth at re-entry speeds. This is A Good Game.

It's not Minecraft in terms of the tree-punching survival stuff but that crap is boring and I swear if I can sail a buildable pirate boat across the oceans I will throw money at this so hard.

How will you do so if you already bought the game? Is there like a crowdfunding thing going on?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

raditts posted:

It's currently Early Access.

Okay...? Can you 'throw more money' at a game you already bought on Steam, period? I mean, I know there are some games that have different tiers for added support, but Lego worlds is just "Buy this unfinished game for 15", or am I missing something?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Wake up, everyone, looks like the game got a big update. Let me know how substantial it is, so I know whether to buy it or not, please~ :3:

• Locked thread