Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Post the worst thing you've ever done ITT (in this thread).

You may email me anonymously using https://www.guerrillamail.com at puppy.galaxy@yahoo.com if you'd like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gf made spaghetti one night and I forgot to put it in the fridge. Pretty hosed up and I have never lived it down, it haunts me to this day.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... but the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

here's mine: in 8th grade i went on a camping trip on this little island in a lake with some friends and got drunk, i made a fire inside a tree stump which you're not supposed to do and we couldnt quite put it out the next morning but figured it would be ifne. we came back a week later and the whole island was torched

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
poo poo my pants

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I once watched a man drown in an icy lake, then i wrote a song about it. plus I was once the drummer for genesis.

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

I once watched a man drown in an icy lake, then i wrote a song about it. plus I once the drummer for genesis.

Phil the Shill

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Skilleddk posted:

poo poo my pants
maniac

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the worst thing ive ever done was pay for this poo poo forum

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hid underneath a lake and stabbed some teenagers who were trying to get laid.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
read this thread

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... but the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I don't really believe that you are british at all! :monocle:

as a kid I was staying at a gf's house once and her parents made me sleep in the guest room. At night I had to get up to poop but I was scared of waking anybody up so I went in and did everything with the lights out. Reached out in the dark for what I assumed were the pack of wet rear end wipes but it was those bleach toilet cleaner wipes and I seared my turd cutter, so I had my butt in the sink trying to work it out with my index finger and cold water without anybody hearing me. I was too embarrassed to tell anybody about it though, and thats the story of my first anal bleaching / gay experience

not bad to anyone else sure but it was bad to me

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
18 years ago I accidentally blew up a bar that was also a club house for The Outlaws. For about a year I was living in fear but the death nor the beat down never came. I did have to run from them one time but they weren't really trying to hard to catch me.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm beginning to like this kid

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

I made you

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

porkchop_express posted:

read this thread

YESS!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I signed you up for the GOP mailing list.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I run the GOP mailing list

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Um, i shoot birds at the airport.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

amityville anus posted:

Um, i shoot birds at the airport.

become an airfield manager and you can do this as a job

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
murdered my parents' dreams

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

utterlycorrupt posted:

We're all guilty of that.

CrunkDog420
Nov 8, 2003

BLACK GOLD!

convinced my friend to hang out instead of accompanying his girlfriends abortion

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i ate all of someones left over pizza while they were at work hahahaha

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

i ate all of someones left over pizza while they were at work hahahaha

you goddam monster

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

stayed in a relationship because of convenience and sex even tho i didnt really like the person

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i was a hairy rear end in a top hat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
put the screw in the tunafish lol

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Turned down an offer of a 3 way with possible underage individual

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

utterlycorrupt posted:

My dad wanted me to become a musician, I'm an engineer now. :negative:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

I was once the drummer for genesis.

That's pretty bad

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
helped the machines win the war

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
bumped this lovely thread

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in an alternate universe somewhere, bronies are called neighbros

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

colored outside the lines

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

quakster posted:

in an alternate universe somewhere, bronies are called neighbros

i hate you

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I had sex out of wedlock.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i ewas born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Page
May 5, 2015
Got in touch with these new species -> Goons

• Locked thread