Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ah...Ah, ah ah ah ah, ah.. wh... why am i dying... why is this flesh decaying....? Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h... I... Why... am I... dying... Life... I hated it... this... death.. peaceful... sl...... ...sleep......
Who: Mammon
Source: Quest 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We have no time to argue!
Who: Milan
Source: Mega Man Zero
Notes: Character is immediately shot and killed after saying this line.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Hey, hey, hey! Yeah, you! I've been doing this for ten stinkin' years!! Back and forward, back and forward, and I'm sick of it!! Well I'm not gonna do it no more!
Who: Generic skunk
Source: Crash Twinsanity
Note: What the skunk has been doing for ten years was pacing back and forth as a generic enemy. Crash spins this skunk into a field of explosive Nitro crates after he refuses to pace anymore.
He got his wish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

As it is a game, death is not canon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aaaah.... I thank you for the excitement....
Who: The Black Dragon
Notes: Before the battle, the Dragon requested to be entertained. It evaporates following this quote, indicating it is pleased with the results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Useless piece of poo poo...What is this loving code. [The Crusader types "666" into keypad on computer terminal and a green check mark confirms proper password entry; SWAT Team bursts into the room: He's here!] So, the time has come. Raahahahaha! I only wonder if those explosives will work. [The Crusader pulls out a remote detonator and sets off a nuclear explosion, killing everybody within 150 miles of the nuclear power plant] Well...they did.
Who: The Crusader
Source: Hatred
Notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk