Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

he'll never be the head of a major corporation!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
somebody give that man a hand!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ill make the website!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

one atom: i lost an electron!

other atom: r u sure?

first atam: I'm positive!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress you

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
allahu ackbar!

:happyelf:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

every time i take off my clothes to take a shower the shower gets tuned on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gas thread ban OP

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

how foes a rabbi make his tea?

hebrews it!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why dosent apple make cars?

cars need windoews

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this thread sucks

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

[it]Chickity China the Chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'[/i]

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the fattest night at arthurs round table was Sir Cumference!! :haw:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I'm an incorrigible punster.

Don't incorrige me.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

osama been HIDING!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the fattest night at arthurs round table was Sir Cumference!! :haw:

he got that way from eating...

too

much

pi :tviv:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Jesus con Queso

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Supercollider?

I hardly know her!!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

another isis beheading?

another isis be heading to the head bank to deposit all these heads!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

my great grandpa survived a german mustard gas attack in world war one

you might say he was a seasoned veteran

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

social vegan posted:

another isis beheading?

another isis be heading to the head bank to deposit all these heads!

THere may be a connection to between them and Bill Clinton, but it all depends on what is is.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
talk about cum on my face!!!!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

talk about cum on my face!!!!!!

you sound like my dad!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i tried to ride a bicycle, but i was two tired

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

my cousin had a comfy job in an office, and never persued his dream of being a juggler in the circus

he didn't have the balls to leave his comfy job!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

bill crashed his new luxury car into a tree. he found out the hard way that his mercedes bends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
LOOKS LIKE THE UPPER HAND IS ON THE OTHER FOOT

• Locked thread