Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

this is why op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
White people and their ideologies own and run evrythung. Half the ppl on earth are starving to death and soon the climate collapses. Gg

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the default starter choice is always the most boring

Underated post

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ProperCoochie posted:

White people and their ideologies own and run evrythung. Half the ppl on earth are starving to death and soon the climate collapses. Gg

I agree. It would have been better for the environment if China was running things

Decebal fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 4, 2015

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
The kill whitey thing is all about power and respect. People think that the only way to get power and respect is to take it from others. True power and respect is granted from others based on actions and associations. It's not a zero sum game. New demographic groups like homosexuals or racial groups haven't had any power up to now and don't know how to deal with it.

gently caress humanity. Humanity hasn't evolved one step from poo poo-flinging monkeys. We're overdue for a culling.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

success breeds jealousy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Geek USSR posted:

I'm just trying to enjoy a day old bagel and live my life and all the "progressives" are like gently caress YOU MAN even though I agree with them on pretty much everything and I'm a nice guy

What gives

yeah this doesn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SD-455
May 15, 2009

by Lowtax
they hate us cuz they ain't us

• Locked thread