Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anime is for children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tamerlame posted:

Actually the new pokemon own and the old ones are poo poo because of old bad mechanics. The newer pokemon are better design wise too since they don't have the limitation of the gameboy any more.

dont people look at you weird when you buy pokemon games or do you stick to purchasing em online to save the embarrassment

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am almost 30 years old and if i bought a pokemon game i would have to pretend it was for my son

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ahundredbux posted:

I don't think anyone actually gives a poo poo

I'm sure the blind date you took to the midnight release of the newes t pokemon game at Electronics boutique cared a little

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clochette posted:

If you don't get a kick out of dressing Pikachu in hats and trading endless Caterpies with Japanese 12 year-olds I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah that sounds lame as gently caress, go outside

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry no, you aren't quite a "woman" yet if you spend all your free time chatting it up with jap 12 yr olds in pokemon online or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe instead of trading virtual catapillars all day you could use the time to better yourself and improve your personal hygiene. I hope this post is a wake up call to you

• Locked thread