Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I run one of the "advice" columns in major news papers, so that can give you an idea of question/post formatting.

please keep it as brief as possible and sign posts with a summary of your predicament, ie. "frustrated step-dad with sexy teen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Hand shoved up me butt

Don't want it to let go, but I'm not gay, am I?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I touch myself at night.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dear Abby

I'm gay

Sincerely,

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
doc why am i so gay

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
How many divorces have you caused

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My fathers name is Jim Bob and I was locked in his sex dungeon until I was too old for him (5), then I got passed to my brother for his turn. I am now 23 and have been living with the guilt of seducing both my father and brother by existing. What should I do?

-Sex Deviant and Sinner

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Grem posted:

Hand shoved up me butt

Don't want it to let go, but I'm not gay, am I?

Those who think of the past let depression rule their lives, while those who worry about the future are slaves to the b*tch, anxiety. Grow a pair and man up.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got any advice for what I should do about DEEZE NUTS!!!!!

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Methanar posted:

How many divorces have you caused

Divorces are caused by women who think the world owe them something, and their husbands who never had the gall to tell them otherwise until it was too late; when she prowled the town's bars for a naïve young man for a ride she'd forget by the time her head hit his college pillow.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im too sadbrained to function in society, but i am unsure if i should go on a killing spree before my inevitable suicide.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
iok what's that thing where i want to gently caress my sister but i can't really get it up when i try to jerk it to her??

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nomadologique posted:

iok what's that thing where i want to gently caress my sister but i can't really get it up when i try to jerk it to her??

it is perfectly normal for anime fans. anime frequently sexualizes the existence of sisters, but this is mostly targeted at japanese otaku who are statistically unlikely to have siblings. real sisters arent very appealing at all.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

nomadologique posted:

your sister is pretty hot sounds like someone has a case of the closetism

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Should I pursue my childhood dream despite risks and obstacles or settle for an unremarkable but stable life?

My childhood dream is to be a dragon and also a wizard.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Serious Frolicking posted:

im too sadbrained to function in society, but i am unsure if i should go on a killing spree before my inevitable suicide.

Consider this:

"if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" — anonymous

You would not only beat them with murder, but also join them in death.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Should I pursue my childhood dream despite risks and obstacles or settle for an unremarkable but stable life?

My childhood dream is to be a dragon and also a wizard.

Go ahead and get your liberal arts degree, sweetheart. Just remember to thank your parents for their sweat and blood to pay for your enlightening party tuition.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Why are you not answering my question. Time is of the essence! I only get 25 minutes of approved Internet time.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

diabeetz posted:

Go ahead and get your liberal arts degree, sweetheart. Just remember to thank your parents for their sweat and blood to pay for your enlightening party tuition.

I already have one of those though.

I was asking if I should join the KKK (I'm not white by their standards, but dreams are dreams).

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
i have a recurring dream in which i'm falling

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The women I want to have sex with don't want to have sex with me. Should I skin them and wear the skin as a woman-suit?

Sincerely, seeking to transform

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The women I want to have sex with don't want to have sex with me. Should I skin them and wear the skin as a woman-suit?

Sincerely, seeking to transform

start a blog where you alternately revile them as whores and claim they cruelly withhold sex from worthy blog writers.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Cry Havoc posted:

i have a recurring dream in which i'm falling

Same but into an endless goatse.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I am almost fully transitioned including sex change operation but I actually changed my mind and want my old self back, please help

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

unassertive boy 99 posted:

I am almost fully transitioned including sex change operation but I actually changed my mind and want my old self back, please help

try a diy de-sex change operation. it cant be that hard to reverse.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

lol owned

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Is self love the greatest love, or are we just being self fish?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Hi Jennifer Diane Reitz cool seeing you here.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why can't I relate to my son? He doesn't like sports and sometimes I catch him trying on his sister's clothes.

Sincerely,
Troubled Dad in Iowa

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how do i deal with my crippling depression?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I need to know how to be a poster on the level of Apple White rather than just your standard white noise gibbis lord. How is this doable? Does he have a deal with the devil? Or Lowtax?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
applewhite can draw

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Why am i gay

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I need to know how to be a poster on the level of Apple White rather than just your standard white noise gibbis lord. How is this doable? Does he have a deal with the devil? Or Lowtax?

Who?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Whenever I try to draw it always end up being emaciated murdered women.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Methanar posted:

Whenever I try to draw it always end up being emaciated murdered women.

that's normal everyone does it and also thinks about it all the time

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Hey op,

First time reader, also first time question asker. I have a coworker who asks too many simple questions that are easy to google or to check in our documentation. When I tell her how to find the information instead of giving her the explicit answer she gets really snippy and rude. Any tips for getting her to do her own work? Note: I would not like to talk to or spend time around this person.

Sincerely, My Only Job is Reading the Forums and Not Being Helpful to my Coworkers

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

Hey op,

First time reader, also first time question asker. I have a coworker who asks too many simple questions that are easy to google or to check in our documentation. When I tell her how to find the information instead of giving her the explicit answer she gets really snippy and rude. Any tips for getting her to do her own work? Note: I would not like to talk to or spend time around this person.

Sincerely, My Only Job is Reading the Forums and Not Being Helpful to my Coworkers

she wants the d and is making excuses to come talk to you. she then becomes upset when you actually answer her questions because that isnt what she is there for. if you arent interested just say so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Serious Frolicking posted:

she wants the d and is making excuses to come talk to you. she then becomes upset when you actually answer her questions because that isnt what she is there for. if you arent interested just say so.

Whoa whoa whoa, are you a practicing psychologist? If I wanted poo poo tier advice from an idiot I would have trusted my instincts thank you very much.

• Locked thread