Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riven
Apr 22, 2002

TheBoyBlunder posted:

And with that, the Rapids fall to 2-18-9 in 28 league games. This team is bad. Far too conservative on offense, far too timid on defense. :barf:

Interesting...Balboa calling for transfers to get better offensive talent on tv. Nothing will come of it, but it's unusual to hear a Kronke team announcer calling for any sort of change on the air.

So he'll be let go soon.

I turned it off after Kaká's goal.

Also, lol since that's what we just loving did. I don't trust the office to recognize better offensive talent at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Portland is so bad :(

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
We always win 4-3???

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
This is all Valeri's fault.

Bring back gaston

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Portland hubris on mocking seattle for losing is biting them in the rear end...

But godamnit gently caress LA :stonk:

Also Lletget West Ham U-23 Captain for life actually looks pretty good and explains why he was in the 18 for their first team alot, but never really played in the EPL.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
hey we're gonna lose 7-0 to LA but at least we didn't lose to the new Chivas

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
At least our team only lost to LA 1-0 last time :colbert:

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

drat, definitely a red.

I was thinking Papparato was going to get the start on Sunday, but not this way.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
What was that card for? Both of them...

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

El Jebus posted:

Ridgewell kicked out at Gordon with his studs out. Gordon retaliated with a lovely push in the back. Ridgewell fell down like a doofus.

highme
May 25, 2001

El Jebus posted:

Ridge well went studs into Gordon's inner thigh. Gordon retaliated.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I believe the new Chivas managed to score a goal against LA.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Colorado? or Philly?

Pick one

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

Dark clouds is a awesome PS2 game that I loved playing as a kid but having real dark clouds above you under a hour before kick off isn't a good thing here at Toyota Park. There might be some storms later tonight but right now is a nice breezy night with the Fire taking on DC tonight which also happens to be pride night. Last year we got a free pride color Chicago flag but this year we got nothing but a win should be nice.

Lmfao

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

This is pretty excellent.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Jairo nearly converted the sickest shot I've ever seen. Chest to bicycle and JUST saved onto the bar.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Pretty convinced Eric Ayuk will eventually be an Actual Good Player. He was born in 1997!

edit: also I twitter namesearched him and this is interesting enough to post here I think

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 28, 2015

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
Today is a day the Rapids will probably lose a game of association football. I'm watching England v Canada in the WWC and it's probably a better game than Rapids v SKC will be. I'll probably watch the Rapids loss game out of stubborn loyalty anyway. Rapids are running a makeshift back line of Riley, Watts, Burling and Greenspan. I'm expecting SKC to go down that left side all night.

Edit - oh for gently caress's sake...Baldomero Toldeo is tonight's ref. Well this should be an eventful game if nothing else.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jun 28, 2015

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Union go up a man, immediately concede. And of course it's JackMac.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

*gasp* The Rapids followed up a goalie error! I'm shocked! And amazed! Great work by the SKC keeper on the play (forgot his name).

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And of course I have to walk away from the game. Yay DVRs...

A sign of life (frustration)! Sarvas grabs Ellis and kind of throws him into the end boards, Ellis kind of slaps Sarvas. At least Toledo just warned both guys on the play.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

27' - solignac carries the ball well into the SKC half and gets near the goal line. No one is coming with him and he half-heartedly tries a cross in the middle which is swept up by Melia without issue.

Sarvas, Cronin, Serna...everyone else sits back and does nothing on the play. What a waste.

Edit - anyone know where I can buy a large wooden spoon for the last home game of the year? That's about all this team is going to win.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jun 28, 2015

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
That RSL goal :golfclap:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/6a375544-0192-48ef-84e5-519e1d544710

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Old man Juninho

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Get hosed, galaxy

highme
May 25, 2001

so awesome

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Wondo > Shitaxy

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
This might a long shot, but does anyone have a TA ticket they would be willing to part with for non-financial compensation for tomorrow's Timbers v Shittle match? I really want to go but am poo poo broke, so I'd love to arrange something like yard work or trading timbers scarves or something.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
I had a dream last night that the title of this thread had been changed to, "What is Riven doing about his seasonal depression?"

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Riven posted:

I had a dream last night that the title of this thread had been changed to, "What is Riven doing about his seasonal depression?"

Watching another team? At this point I think I'm going to watch to see the opposition. The Rapids aren't going to offer much of anything the rest of the year. If the plan was "2013 DC United" it's quickly turning into "2010 DC United".

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jun 28, 2015

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
2013 DC only works if you win the cup.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Your Boy Fancy posted:

2013 DC only works if you win the cup.

Oh I'm well aware of that. I just don't think anyone told the Rapids FO.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I don't think I can deal with this competent-looking NYCFC.

vvv The rec-league schlub probably makes more money than him though

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 28, 2015

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

MacNamara seriously looks like he is a rec league schlub.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

That whole match is so bad. How can MLS still be this bad.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dear ESPN, please stop showing replays of that challenge.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
We're gonna continue to do that thing where we outplay the other team but lose/draw because no one can finish.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

He says just as BWP scores

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

...ok then...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

I don't think I can deal with this competent-looking NYCFC.

Normal service restored.

• Locked thread