Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
masteen
Nov 23, 2010
I want to be mad at those faggots in FCON for loving up our fun this year, but I honestly think that there has to be more to it.

Excuse me while I don my tinfoil cap.

I bet it's related to the bullshit name change from Clusterfuck Coalition to Imperium. It's CLEARLY geared to make us more palatable to the gaming audience as a whole. Less dirty words in our group name, contracting our massive cockprint on the EVE universe, expeditions into other games (all with developer support), and now this. We are having our goonish culture neutered so that Mittens and Company can take his little Internet empire into the mainstream.

I'm sticking around only because of the Special Group That Shall Not Be Named. At least OUR culture remains pure and hostile to all pubbishness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread