Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
goonettes, would you date someone shorter than you?
no
hell no
if its a girl
lol what inadequacies
View Results

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

kinda feel bad for him, running around trying to be a police when all the kids are taller than him. kids are supposed to look up to these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
loving pigs.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
its like NWA always said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kf4kyQabwQ

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i can break these cuffs!

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
What language are the African people speaking because that sure as hell is not English.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
They did a really good job of arresting all the black people at the party by the looks of it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
pool's closed

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
#Icantswim

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

kinda feel bad for him, running around trying to be a police when all the kids are taller than him. kids are supposed to look up to these guys.
That guy at like 1:00 is extremely rude to everyone and is being FOUL MOUTHED with kids around. Bad form, even though we know they've heard it all before. Disband the police, imo.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's funny when he falls on his face in the beginning g hahaha hopefully he is murdered soon

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Already suspended. Owned.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the other cop seemed like a nice guy.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

Already suspended. Owned.

congrats on your paid vacation poo poo cop

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I watched the first minute without sound and it looked like pigs were rustlin' up some black people, it was very strange

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im glad no one got shot

well no kids at least, i could have lived with dead cops

Aug 4, 2010

lmbo american police are the best

Aug 4, 2010

non-stop laughs, american police do the wackest things

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Decase73’s Youtube playlist features a dozen videos with titles like “Man Attacks Baltimore Police Officer,” “Man Sucker-Punches Cop Gets Kicked in the Face,” and “Chief tells the TRUTH that Black People don’t want to hear.”

also this is his youtube playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq5IB796fi06VVLlnnYdc2DxeLWtNLKuA

http://gawker.com/did-the-mckinney-cop-watch-video-of-himself-terrorizing-1709690822

lol

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

XMNN posted:

im glad no one got shot

well no kids at least, i could have lived with dead cops

Well Short Cop did pull his gun out at a 16 year old unarmed black girl. I was prepared for it to be an actually shooting the way the events led up to it beforehand.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Edit ok I give up just click the link to hear the song

https://youtu.be/uFmv22ghzQw

Doctor J Off fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 8, 2015

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Also he did an absolutely sick barrel roll at the beginning of the video

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Well Short Cop did pull his gun out at a 16 year old unarmed black girl. I was prepared for it to be an actually shooting the way the events led up to it beforehand.

the wily negro is unpredictable, like was pointed out on these very forums, they're fully capable of charging you backwards while becoming smaller

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
im the respect this guys uniform gets from the community LMAO

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
*tactical roll*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

huskarl_marx posted:

im the respect this guys uniform gets from the community LMAO

he had to call for backup in the end there were like 9 pigs just so he could feel up some teenage girl

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
not to mention plainclothes.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

What language are the African people speaking because that sure as hell is not English.

Wow racist

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I was the demon kid laughing

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
On the real though, what are these black kids doing at a pool party....everybody knows they cant swim???

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It pleases me that cops are at war with black people and I hope they annihilate each other

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pool party's Closed

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

I would like to see a video where the cops that are calmly in control of the situation tell the spaz cop to loving chill out. I've seen plenty where they just roll their eyes and let him continue being a dangerous and inflammatory influence on the situation, so it would be a nice change to see them do something about him.

It doesn't even have to be a personal attack on the spaz or anything, maybe just a reminder that in a group of teenagers that large there is a 100% chance they're being filmed and it's going to go up on youtube so maybe try to look professional.

Short cop is probably the Farva of that department and the other cops secretly hope he gets fired, or at least they get a small break from having to deal with his bullshit when he's on his paid suspension.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

did anybody even call them or did they just decide to show up because no unarmed black people had been shot by police yet that day

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

You could probably make one of those 10 hour long videos on youtube just of cops screaming at people who are already on the ground to get on the ground without needing to loop or reuse any footage.

Maybe toss in a few of those instances where one cop is screaming at someone to get on the ground while another cop is ordering them to go over somewhere else like it was a bugs bunny/daffy duck bit. Except both cops are always pointing a gun at the civilian who has that look on their face that says "holy poo poo I'm about to be cop murdered." Always good for a laugh.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BeefThief posted:

did anybody even call them or did they just decide to show up because no unarmed black people had been shot by police yet that day

some white bitch called talking about they aren't from that neighborhood. they were supposedly going to a pool party or smth. basically being black in wrong place

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*tactical roll*

on brooklyn 99 Boyle does a tactical roll into an apartment and when the perp has their hands raised he snags a couple high fives

pretend I posted a gif of that

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

he's not even tall enough to ride the rollercoaster, how's he going to be above the law?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was hoping Azrael would finally come out of hiding (almost been a year since he was manlet shamed out of SA), I'm guessing he has a new account to overcome manlet self consciousness

• Locked thread