Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
check out the tactical roll lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

super troopers 2 should be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
thank god for cops rounding up black teenagers at the pool

real life superheroes

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Already been edited. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1UADruF2k

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the other two highlights are when the cops are just talking and he busts back into the frame screaming 'GET DOWN GET DOWN' and then a bit later when he pulls his gun on unarmed teenagers and the other two cops run up and are like woah there buddy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"good cops" are a myth, hth

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
This happens at all my birthday parties :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

pulls his gun on unarmed teenagers

three minutes and twelve seconds for the bored.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
wanna hear that dispatch

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
Lol drat niglets darkin up mah pool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

wanna hear that dispatch

"Uhhhhhh... unit 12 do you copy? ...black and white children uhhh... reported race mixing... use of deadly force and somersaults authorized..."

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I can break these cuffs!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo that cop was legit seconds away from killing a bunch of kids and parents trying to stop him from beating the poo poo out of a little girl.

He's gonna get to keep his job and pension.

LOL.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

EvilJoven posted:

Holy poo poo that cop was legit seconds away from killing a bunch of kids and parents trying to stop him from beating the poo poo out of a little girl.

He's gonna get to keep his job and pension.

LOL.

He might get a write up in his work folio however.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Moridin920 posted:

the other two highlights are when the cops are just talking and he busts back into the frame screaming 'GET DOWN GET DOWN' and then a bit later when he pulls his gun on unarmed teenagers and the other two cops run up and are like woah there buddy

Look man, she had a buldge in her bikini that looks like a shot gun.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Chinatown posted:

"good cops" are a myth, and theres a carrot in my rear end

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

keep it in the space tits thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It was barely derringer size.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
yea I'm thinking Arby's

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I thought it was a clip from reno 911 at first but nope it's real

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Simstim posted:

Reno 911 was actually a documentary.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Simstim posted:

Real life cops are far more entertaining than Reno 911 was.

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

harumph harumph harumph!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

As outrageous as the cop's actions in the video are, I can't get past how hilarious the tactical roll in the first few seconds of the video is. I think I've watched the cop do that roll about 100 times and it's still really funny.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

check out the tactical roll lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE

super troopers 2 should be good

you'd think they were chasing after ISIS members given how much of a ruckus that pig gently caress is causing over a pool party.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
the white power dad who drifts over to supervise the arrest of the offending urban thugs is cool

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmfao

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Moridin920 posted:

Leaving aside whatever it was that led up to the situation, the "unarmed teenager" (blue shirt, tan shorts) reached under his shirt into his waistband, I'd have pulled a gun too.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
pool's closed due to AIDS

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
We already had a thread about this but I will allow it because you put "official" in the thread title.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Crazy Ted posted:

As outrageous as the cop's actions in the video are, I can't get past how hilarious the tactical roll in the first few seconds of the video is. I think I've watched the cop do that roll about 100 times and it's still really funny.

I don't think it was deliberate, he tripped on some roots. You can see the roots when the guys start filming and he's yelling "get out of the way".

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

Leaving aside whatever it was that led up to the situation, the "unarmed teenager" (blue shirt, tan shorts) reached under his shirt into his waistband, I'd have pulled a gun too.

hahaha he reaches past where his shirt stops and pulls his pants up, he doesn't lift his shirt or reach into his waistband at all, jesus christ are you scared of monsters under your bed at night too?

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

are they black monsters?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Rofl the cop took a teenage girl hostage

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

tbh i think he just wanted desperately to create any excuse he could to narrow the gap between their bodies and to feel her flesh. i lust for this pig's death.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Rofl the cop took a teenage girl hostage

no im police officer this is called detention, it is so because i am policeman

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

911 there is a pool party with kids

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
somebody call 911
shawty fire burning up pool party
whoaaa

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

My Q-Face posted:

yea i bet you would have you stupid human being he was pulling his pants up

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

proof of concept posted:

hahaha he reaches past where his shirt stops and pulls his pants up, he doesn't lift his shirt or reach into his waistband at all, jesus christ are you scared of monsters under your bed at night too?

You're looking at him from behind, the officer wasn't. Are you a dipshit who can't see things except from your own perspective? Seriously, he was stepping up on the officer in question and reaching behind his back, he's lucky he only got a busted lip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Vorik posted:

yea i bet you would have you stupid human being he was pulling his pants up

He was throwing his hat on the ground and walking up on the officer like he was going to pick a fight, then reached behind his back and lifted his shirt. You stupid human being, I dare you to go try that on any cop or anybody carrying a gun and come back and post about it.

• Locked thread